Prologue: The Lost Memories

The time before Vos City destruction, the single youngest femme runs to through the path of the Vos City as quickly as possible to go warn the former leader about the urgent emergency. She has maybe been avoiding the crossfire in between the Autobot soldiers and Decepticon soldiers from the fields. She also heard one of Decepticon loyal lieutenant notified about the Autobot is been discovered they shelter in the other area. Soon she arrived at the building and then she hurried to enter inside the building. She entered the elevator when she got access to the high level of the ex-leader whom other people in Cybertron called her 'Silver One', but no one who would know her designation is. At the outside of the building of the high tower, the mysterious missile has hit the tower spire and other few locations in each location. Causing it exploded inside and spreads the damaged rubbles into the ground.

A two orn later, the soldiers in blacken purple and lavender purple lightings are exploring the derelict or ruined academy building. The emblem is revealed to be Decepticon, in each shoulder plating, chest plating, and even the wing plating has the brand shield. Their intel from the other lieutenant has said they detected the life signature inside the ruined academy building. Somewhere in each level of the floors, they lazily search everywhere and what they found... nothing but one corpse of femme lie in the floor by the strange largest capsule after their leader of the Decepticon, Megatron orders them to keep searching since his loyal trusted lieutenant Soundwave has never been wrong about his radar. In the workspace room, Megatron set the femme corpse down on the other side of the room... but his instinct kicks in when he turned his helm into the large capsule. He got up and step forward to the capsule... suddenly he gripped the covers and tore off the sealing off of it. What he found inside the capsule, it is the youngest femme that Megatron never known her designation. He checks carefully and discovers this femme has her helm damaged and it leaked out the Energon. With no mistake, he notices her noise from her pipes breathing out weakly.

"So she is the last surviving in the city... but she is a sparkling despite the size. Who are you, I wonder?" Megatron asked to unconscious femme.

Another day later, the youngest femme has awoken from the stasis sleep and got up slowly on the berth. She looks around and couldn't recognize the area. But mostly concerned about herself. As she thought, 'Who am I? And where am I?' She got up on her peded and her helm is sorely hurt as she doesn't know why she feeling much pain in her head. The questions have to wait till she finds her way and seeks someone in the area, but her sight of an optics is blurred her confusingly. She couldn't get her sight cleared while she starts walking her way aimlessly. 'Where am I going? My optics... I can't see clearly... where is everyone?' She thoughts as she frightens. She doesn't know where she's going but something she felt warm on the way through her walk, she tried to see straight as she's almost there to the red-orange light. Could this be the outside? Or was it someone working in the other corridor?

Suddenly the femme felt her footing went way down and about fall herself into the pit, she gasps panicking as she is moving forward into the pit slowly. What is she going to be land she wonder but she sees the source of the light is from the lava pit in the bottom floor. But something or someone caught her arm while she got to stop this fall. She was about to scream but her savor pulled her in the platform and send her sliding into the corridor. The youngest one shaking frighten as she wrapped her own servos around herself. When her sights are coming up clearly as she's now sees everything so she looks up at the savor and revealed to be the large mech in the grey-silver and purple lining and his eyes are blood red... she couldn't remember anything and even herself. Seeing this large mech isn't happy with her wondering like childish. Knowing he's mad at her as she's afraid of it.

"T-Thank you... w-who are you? B-But... who am I?" The femme inquired stutteringly, seeing the large mech surprise that question from her who can't remember herself. She gripped her head gently and stills frighten to cover herself from the scary mech she doesn't recognize. The mech seems to know her name, but another ideal in mind that he's plotting to get her to help the Decepticon.

"You, youngling, are named Nightblade." He responded as he sees the femme looks up at him as she got convinced.

"Night... blade? I... that's my name of designation... I remember... but... I can't remember everything..." she answered. Her named she remembered that. Nightblade, it is cleared that she is named Nightblade.

'It is a good sign. But regretfully I must not let her know the truth...' he thoughts.

"That is because, Nightblade, you have been... cloned by the scientist in my empire. You are the first to awaken," he explains, but Nightblade notices something that he lied. Unfortunately, she let it be since he saved her from falling into the pit of lava. "There is an offer I can... help you improvise your combative skills and discipline your own life as one of my loyal lieutenant ranks. You wanted to know yourself, and I may have answers for you. If you join the cause of the Decepticon, decide what you-," he added.

"I'll do it!" She interrupted him, seeing his brow raised in surprise as he knew she got really convinced. "For as long as I can do it for the Decepticon and myself."

He chuckles, "How intriguing. Allow me to introduce myself as your master and lord of the Decepticon, I am Megatron. You must bow to respect your master, Nightblade."

Nightblade did the bow her head and set her hand into her chest while she's really concerned with this kind of instruction. And finish the bow, she looks up at the master as she's waited for the next steps.

"Follow me to the pit of Kaon and we will start your training there..." Megatron orders her to follow.

"O-Of course, master," Nightblade responded to him, following her master Megatron through the corridor he may know where to go.

She maybe not know herself and everything she lost her memories, but it is only just a beginning to start the life as the Decepticon. She wonders what sort of cause he is talking about, it got her curious but she will find out eventually when her time comes. Whenever she is ready to join his ranks after training.