Nightblade Biography

< Personal Quote(s): "For what master says, 'it used to be peace of the planet in the Golden Age.' I do believe him... but who causes this to happen in the beginning of conflict?"

< Name: Nightblade

< Nickname(s): Nightly

< Gender: Femme(Female)

< Age: ???

< Previous Occupation: Megatron's loyal student in training

< Current Occupation: Megatron's Right-Hand Bodyguard

< Sexual Orientation: Straight

< Designation: Neutral and Decepticon

< Personality: Friendly, Kindness, Smart, Naive (only secretive away from Megatron when she snuck off to check Starscream); Silent, hot-tempered(a little sometime), Mellow, loyal, introvert(not most of it) and stubborn.

< Family or Relatives: [redacted]

< Relationships: N/A

< Addictions: N/A

< Habits: Nightblade been holding the sword at all times since she's been the right-hand lieutenant, it is really important to her as she becomes the warrior and simple thing that she'll never forget the time.

< Hobbies: She reads to learn history and old research that belong to some bots who left their things behind. Training in the fields to improve her sword skills. She build things for herself.

< Source of Happiness/Joy: She enjoys the nature of the Life in the environment that made her feel peaceful and be away from the fight.

< Source of Anger/Hatred: She kept her anger for herself when she really despite her own master since the time she tried to resolve the conflict.

< Source of Sadness/Sorrow: Seeing many of people's life are taken away by the war, she even had many regrets and honor their deaths. She really want to build the memorial for the people. But knowing that other bots will be in the AllSpark to watch over.

< Source of Fear/Phobia: Her biggest fears is Megatron, But she even cannot lose the vow she kept it for master who trained her when she carrying the sword she made it for her choice. If the vow becomes broken when Megatron is dead, she has no choice but to leave her home planet.

< Likes/Interests: Interested in learn about the golden age and other bot's past include her leader(till she finally sees who he really is and what he done).

< Dislikes/Disinterests: Seeing the bots died, brutal interrogate, and killing by the other Decepticon troops were ordered by Megatron. Even she couldn't handle to extinguish any Autobot soldier when she is not the type of bot who kills. She has a dislike of liars when she had trust issues.

< Build: A slight bulk and slender

< Scar(s): N/A

< Optic Colour: Blue-Aqua; Blue-Aqua (left optic) and blood red (right optic) in near future chapter.

< Vehicle/Animal Mode: Cybertronian Car vehicle; Custom Chevy Monte Carlo and Custom F-35 Fighter Jet (in future chapter)

< *Primary Colour: Black

< Secondary Colour: Blue

< Tertiary Colour: Purple

< Theme List:

1. Path of Isolation - RWBY Vol 6 soundtrack(Jeff Williams ft Casey Lee Williams)

2. From Shadows - RWBY Vol 1 soundtrack

3. Iridescent- Linkin Park

4. The Idol of 'Time and Space' - Devil May Cry 4 soundtrack

< Military Rank: Lieutenant

< Standard/Modified Cybertronian Weapons:

1). Plasma Blaster Gun

2). Custom-Forged Sword

< Skills/Specialization:
She got a good progress in hand-to-hand combat and other certain weapons of accuracy she already improved when she's trained by Megatron himself. The gladiatorial May be her helpful for survival but she's not merciless bot.

< Flaws/Weakness: Unprotected the Organics when she caught off-guard. Failure to protect some bot.