Chapter 9: Into The Space Bridge

As the time passes, Nightblade is in the other base with Lord Megatron when they raided. The Decepticon are attempting to wipe them out or capture them in each as the mission will be successful. The young swordwielder went out to find the Autobot groups since she got sent out and take her Lord Megatron's orders. She soon went around the corridors and spotted the two Autobot medics are trying to help the wounded soldier to escape. So she walked up to them and takes out her sword when the two of them are defenseless as they are either frighten or rise up to fight. They also got the Energon supply from the femme who is held in the arms.

While Nightblade's mind, the questions has filled her thoughts in the processor she is still having troubled. She is feeling shaken up her frame and even her servos after she went over to them and watched them. Something she has seen in their optics, that they want mercy to live and wanted to escape from Decepticon. Feeling her spark is causing her to lose herself from holding the pain and sympathy for her emotion. Is this a right place for her to become the Decepticon she has to honor them... But then one of vehicon soldier came over and notice what she found.

"More Autobot found!" The vehicon change his servo to cannon and aimed at the Autobot.

Behind her visor, Nightblade's optics are shocked and then she acted quickly when she smacked him into the ground. Seeing the vehicon turned to her until she stomped her pede at the helm. The Autobot medics are surprised by the turned event and Nightblade is also surprise by herself that she saved them. She breathing her pipes slowly to calm her down and kneel down on the floor. She stabbed her sword into the floor and lean her helm to stare down at the floor.

"Go... now! Before more of them will come!" Nightblade shouted at the medics who are getting up and they went out to the landing pad to the hanger.

"Whoever you are, we thank you!" Autobot mech says to her when he and others are escaping from the base.

Nightblade never gonna replied to them as she was having trouble getting her back into her duty, but... she felt wrong and scared of herself who will become something else that lead to her bad path nor wrong thing. A Decepticon she would becoming a killer bot who killed her own race. But about that happened, she saved those innocents who don't deserve their death. Taking their lives are wrong, just like the last time she saved Bumblebee from death. Suddenly she hears the firefight going on at the hanger, she knew it would be those two medics and wounded are escaping with the Energon supply.

At the hanger, the Autobot are trying to escape from the Decepticon when Nightblade has arrived in time. She tried to walk up to them and she tried to order them, "Decepticon, stop your weapon!" The vehicon has been ignore her order and keeps firing them, then one of them shot at mech who is protecting the wounded. As Nightblade begin to realize that her ranks are nothing to them. She sprint her pede towards them, "I said STOP!" She swings her sword to attack the vehicon's weapon who are firing the surviving Autobot she's protecting them. Cutting their limbs and punching their faceplates in every single of them. Whilst the Autobot have manage to escaped and flew their ship to return the Autobot HQ. The young swordwielder watches them leaving after she finished clearing them out. She knows that mess she made it in this hanger but those Vehicon are still active. Suddenly... she runs away from the scene and head elsewhere beside the base outpost and the fortress. She transformed into the grounder vehicle mode and drove away to the other location.

At elsewhere in Iacon, Nightblade begins to hide from the Decepticon scouts including other lieutenants inside one of wreckage building. She panting quietly and hide behind the booth metal slab-shaped table. Soon Ravage unmerged from her chassis and turn to her with a curious look at her.

"Why did you do it since you let those Autobot escape?" Ravage questioned.

Nightblade sighs, "I... don't know... but... it felt like it's a right thing to do, Ravage. I mean, my frame froze up and I just couldn't move. Then... I realize that this isn't who I want to be." She looks at her servos.