S-I-N

It's funny how you can get from being in a car crash in the middle of nowhere, to waking up in an extravagant bedroom overlooking snow capped mountains.

That's what happened to me.

One moment my cab was spinning out of control, the next I am in a bedroom the size of my house, with glass statues I'm afraid to touch, and curtains made out of red silk. The bed was made up with white satin, the canopy that hung over my head was cream in color. I gasped as my eyes wondered down to the red dress that clung to my body, it's neckline far too deep for my taste. A crystal belt was wrapped around my waist, and as I reached up to feel my hair I felt the golden ringlets done up in a perfect side braid.

"What the-" I muttered, swinging my legs over the edge of the bed so the fabric blew around my ankles. A pair of heels that I would never dream of walking in sat on the plush white carpet next to the huge door I assumed was the closet.

This had to be a dream. But yet as I went to pinch myself, I felt the pain.

I don't understand, where am I?

My toes sink into the lush carpet as i pad across the room to the window, where snow falls lightly onto a f reash blanket of white that covered the ground.

I can't help but think of James as I see this.

The poor man, where was he now? My mind kept picturing his black figure stalking across the smooth white of the terrain, something I'm sure he had done often.

"You know, if I were you I'd be looking for answers, not out the window"

I jumped up, my dress flying around my waist at the smooth voice. At the now open doorway stood a woman with an hourglass figure that was probably size 0, in a dress that showed even more cleavage then mine. My breath caught at how astoundingly beautiful she was, but all again she looked like a demon.

Her long hair that went to her waist was tied in a high ponytail. Now when I say her hair is red, I do not mean Natasha or Black Window's red, I mean skin-crawling blood red, like she had used blood to die her hair. That wasn't the worst part. Her eyes were black, completely black, except for a ring of neon yellow that seemed to glow around the irises. Her skin was as pale as death, her dress whiter then the snow outside and reaching the floor in length, hugging her body so tight I was surprised the thing wasn't glued to her.

"Who are you?" Were the first things that flew out of my mouth, as I watched her observe the room.

"Wow" She drawled, completely ignoring my question. "He gave you such a nice room, I'm almost jealous" She smiled a skin crawling smirk, and drew her long talon-like fingernails across the desktop of the vanity. I cringed at the terrible sound it made and she laughed. "So you are Winter's new girl eh?" She circled me, and I was to frozen to move. "Not much, but if it means he comes back...."

"What?" This got me to open my lips, and the woman pulled away.

Her lips were painted a deep dark purple, almost black, and I watched as she giggled. "Oooops." She placed her fair hand over her mouth, "I've said to much" She blinked her thick-black-lined eyes at me. "Well if you want answers you better get dressed hun" She gestured to the dresser as she gracefully strode over to the door. "Don't want you to miss dinner darling. Oh and hun,"

She turned around, her black lips curved up in a smirk. "The name is S-I-N"

I could hear her laugh echo even after she was gone.