Breaking Point

Red lashes of puffy skin across my stomach, angry cuts bled out from nails clawing.

Everything hurt.

Tears were dry now, there was no more crying, because what was the use? It was a waste, a waste of precious water and an excuse to look weak.

Shaking was replaced by my labored breathing. I felt violated, broken, useless.

Dirty.

I did not want anymore, I couldn't handle anymore. This whole thing, with Bucky trying to save him, seemed so far away.

Only now was I finally left alone, cold, shivering. I was glad to be alone. But man, what I wouldn't do for a good meal, some water. Food and water seemed like something I would not be getting anytime soon. So I sighed.

I wonder if Bucky knew I was gone. I wonder if he cared. What if everything he showed was just an act? Every emotional breakthrough and thought he had, every victory, seemed lost. Maybe he was a fake. Maybe he was playing me for the free shelter and meal.

That realization hit me hard, and I let out a dry sob. Oh Bucky, was I that easy? Did you just have to slip in, hurt inside and out and I fell in your deep eyes for your trick?

Don't let me be so pathetic.

I felt numb, played.

Was I?

But deep down, I a tiny part of me as screaming at me that I did the right thing. That I was the hero, that I actually helped a little. I really hoped I had. Bucky did not deserve anything that came to him. That poor soul was invaded by a demon that was not his, I wasn't fair. But neither was my current situation.

Oh Bucky, please hurry.

___________________________

A/N

Hey my fellow Marvel fans! How the hell are yeh?

I'm sorry I have tended to have a hard time finishing this book and many others, everything is going crazy with me moving. I'll try to write more! And remember to vote and comment! Lots and lots of comments! Love you all so much! -Riku54