Savior

Sin's dungeon.

That meant...

Winter shivered, his heart breaking. Sin was a monster, a horrid masochist. He remembered when Pierce ordered him to be her toy, when ever he did something bad...

No.

It was not as bad as his own mind being torn away from him. But to be stripped down physically to nothing, that made it worse. Not only did he not have anything in his mind, but she reminded him he had nothing else either. No power to choose, no power to say no, no power to make his own decisions. That is what she did, to make him feel like nothing.

He sprinted, as hard as he could. He knew exactly where to go. The corridors were quiet, no one went near Sin's dungeon, no one wanted to be pulled into it. He got to the door, a knife in one hand and a semi-auto hand gun in the other.

He opened the door, expecting to find Sin, but she wasn't in the room.

Instead, what he saw made a heart he didn't know he had drop to the floor.

There was Anna, naked. Chained to the wall, with tape wrapped over her once perfect lips. Her body looked mangled, there where bruises and cuts littering her skin. Her breath was so ragged, he guessed she must have broken a rib. Her wrist and arms had blood running down them. She must have fought hard. She still was fighting, she was alive.

He approached her, but with every step she winced. When he got close, she started whimpering like a wounded animal. Winter's chest filled with rage. "Anna" he spoke softly, trying not to scare her. "I..." He gently pulled down the blindfold. Her eyes looked dull, no longer bright like he was used to. The rage grew.

Anna's eyes grew wide, and she let out a muffled sound. Winter took his gun and pushed it against the chains that held her in the wall, shooting every one until she was free. She fell in his arms, a weak and freezing body. She could barley hold her head up. Gently, he pulled the tape off her lips.

"You..came...back?" Her voice was dry, barley above a whisper.

"Save your strength" he told her, laying her on a bed as he searched for something to wrap her ice body in.

"I thought..you were..gone" she she stared at the ceiling, unmoving.

"Ghosts don't die"

"This..is a..trap for you"

"I know" he finally found some clothes, a pair of pants that were two sizes to big for her and a bra. "Here" he gently dressed her, carefully moving her limbs. She winced every time he moved her, and every wince was a shot through his chest.

"This is..not how I pictured..you seeing me naked" she made a joke, which gave him some hope. Maybe she would be recover. He shook his head.

"It's okay" He reassured her, knowing she was humiliated. He took off his leather jacket and wrapped it around her, before picking her up.

"Stark I have her, meet me at the cordinets to retrieve her"

"Roger that tin man"

Bucky clipped off the link, clearly annoyed.

"What..about..you"

"I'll be fine. I have to make sure you are safe, and that means having Stark fly you out. Once they realize you're not here, they will be searching for me, not the others. I'm their priority." His eyes darkened.

"Don't..leave me" Her voice was desperate, and a pale hand reached up, barley able to grip onto his vest.

"Never again"