Got a Trail

Black clothed gaurds strode on each side of him, boxing him in like a sandwich. He almost smiled, almost. It was so stupid that they guarded him so closely, like he was their living blood. In a sick way, he realized he was.

They pushed at his back, forcing him to a room he was all to familiar with.

The training room, and once he saw it he knew exactly where he was. "You flew me to Russia?" He growled at Pierce, who stood in the middle if the room smirking.

"Well of course, it is our most stable base at the moment"

James grit his teeth, trying his best not to snap back. Pierce seemed to notice this and smiled.

The gaurd on James right unlocked the cuffs behind his back, and he brought his sore arm in front of him, eyeing Pierce suspiciously.

Snap his neck, pull out his heart, smash his ribcage.

James ran over the most painful ways to kill the man before him in his head, but he kept his face masked. "Why am I here?" He gritted, his fists clenched.

"Well, I am to assume you are out of practice, and no doubt on a short fuse, so I brought you a toy."

A man stood to the right of Pierce, in regular combat armor and a knife in hand. The guard on James left placed a fighting knife in his hands, the all to familiar weight of the blade somewhat a comfort.

"Take him down Winter" Pierce ordered, "You're time starts now"

Almost immediately the gaurds backed away from him and instead surrounded Pierce, the sick man himself backing into the corner of the steel walled room. The walls were dull, faint stains of blood splattered here and there. There were weapons and guns hung on one wall, the rest of the walls blank.

James studied the man before him, one who was crouched low in a defensive stance.

Favors the left side, possibly a bad knee. His mind told him as he scanned his so called 'threat'

While he was doing this the man before him, Chase was his name, had readied the knife between his fingers. He went to strike, But the Winter Soldier was far to fast, and blocked his attack his his metal limb.

James twisted his metal arm so he had grabbed Chase's shoulder, And he slipped behind the man and placed a hard blow to the back of Chase's knee.

Chase fell with a cry, pain flared up through his leg an to his brain.

James metal hand was pinning Chase to the ground, his knee on the man's chest.

Clapping echoed from the corner of the room, as Pierce emerged from the safety of his little blockade. "Good, good" Pierce praised, eyeing the squirming man underneath James. "Now kill him"

"What!" The man yelled at Pierce from underneath James choke hold, "You said it was just training!"

"It was" Pierce strode over, his eyes glazed with cruelty. "For him" He gestured to the Winter Soldier. "Now end this please, I have a lunch date with my wife in thirty minutes"

James gazed at the man under him, whose eyes were glazed with fear. His hand began to tighten on the man's throat.

Chase began to cry, his whole facade crumbling.

James couldn't take it, it was tearing him apart.

He slide the knife across the man's throat, silencing his cries. Blood splattered on his human hand coloring the knife's blade red. The man's orbs were wide and unseeing, and James brushed his hand over the man's eyes, closing them.

I'm sorry, He prayed, But it was you or Anna.

He was pulled up by the arms, the knife taken from his grasp. He didn't try to fight them as they placed the cuffs back on his wrists, he couldn't afford anything. He was pushed forward, and a slither of confusion stuck in his brain.

Then the shock came.

He was gritting his teeth as white flashed in front of his eyes like lighting. Electricity traveled up and down his body, and he heard Pierce laugh to the right of him. His head was splitting, it hurt so bad.

Finally, it stopped, and he was on his knees panting. His lungs couldn't seem to get enough air.

Then Pierce was in front of him, a smile displayed on his twisted face. "When i give you an order" He grabbed James chin, forcing the panting and shaking soldier to look at him. "You will do so without hesitation"

"Fine" James spit, anger mixing together with fear in hate.

Pain flared out on his right cheek and he let out a growl.

"Is that how you speak to your commander soldier?" Pierce teased, clearly enjoying seeing the super soldier in pain.

James bit down on his tongue,  drawing blood to keep from snapping back. "Yes sir" He grit.

"Good" Pierce clapped his hands together. "You leave for your first mission in three hours" He turned to the gaurds. "Take him to his cell and prep him"

He was led away, left with nothing to stop himself from leaving except for the blood he sucked in his mouth.

Anna, please stay safe.

-

-

-

"Cap, we got a lead" Sam Wilson stood from the computer he was currently typing on and crossed Captain America's livingroom in a few strides. He was feeling much better since the last encounter  the pair had with Bucky.

"What do you mean?" Steve Rogers asked eagerly, standing up from bending over a map that was spread across the table.

"Security cameras caught a woman buying a men's shirt from a designer store last Wednesday. The store only carried one of each size, and the woman bought it."

"And this is important because?" Steve asked, his tierd eyes narrowing with annoyance. He had been searching for days non-stop,  and he had no idea where his friend was.

"It's important because, three days ago Bucky was seen wearing the same shirt at four in the morning at a bar in south Washington"

Steve picked his head up, his chest filling with, hope? "Did you track-"

"Already did" The falcon grinned at his favorite super hero. "Her names Anastasia Marie Silver, lives alone on a farm outside of Washington, and is studying law"

Captain America smiled, a rare thing these days, at his friend. "We leave tomorrow?"

"Yup"

"Already packed?"

"Yup"

"Damn Wilson, already ahead" He laughed, joy filling the gap that losing his best friend had caused. But it was only temporary.

"Leave at six tomorrow?" Sam asked, snapping his laptop shut.

"Sure" Steve smiled again. "Let's go pay miss Silver a visit"

-

-

-

OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS!

I GOT FIVE COMMENTS!

I asked for four but got five:-D You guys are the best;-)

Hope you enjoyed!

Update tomorrow if I get five comments!

luv y'all,

-Riku54