Fox

James easily caught up with Ward, he was tired and sloppy, leaving a faint trail for him to follow. The boy was strong, he would give him that, but he was no match for a master assassin.

So as James trudged through the green pine trees with ease, his gaze fled to the knife on his hip. That knife that had taken the lives of twenty tonight, probably more, and he felt disgusted.

How could Anna not be repulsed?

And there she was again, Anna. The woman he was doing this all for. At first, he thought he was doing it as sort of payment, as Anna had helped him and thus caused her to be in danger. She had helped him, and he would not let the one person who helped be shot down in cold blood. But the more he thought about it, the more he began to think there was something more to the entire situation.

He just didn't know what.

James head snapped up as a bullet buzed past his shoulder. He hadn't been paying attention and that had caused him to lose him line of sight on the boy. Ward was behind him, and no doubt had a gun poised on his back.

"Drop the gun!" Ward's scared voice called out, and a smirk pulled at his lips. The kid had gutts, he'd give him that.

James arms dipped down as he placed his M-16 on the forest floor, a plan already formed in his mind.

"Turn around" Ward's quivering voice ordered. James metal hand tightened.

As he whipped his body around, his metal appendage drew the same knife withen seconds, and with a flick of the wrist the knife embedded itself in Ward's wrist, causing him the drop the gun. He cried out in pain, and with tears in his eyes he yanked the knife out, causing the blood to stream down his hand like a river using his skin for a conal.

Ward's eyes widened as he realized who stood before him, and with his last bit of strength he turned and ran like a cowered, James sprinting after him like a fox chasing his next meal.

James tackled the boy to the ground, dodging the few punches Ward threw in a sad etempt of escape. He grabbed Ward's right arm a twisted it behind him with his metal hand, while the other flew to Ward's airways. His captive struggled against him, the lack of oxygen driving his body insane. But finely, Ward stumbled back, and James released the hold over his mouth and nose. James laid the unconscious boy on the mossy floor before removing a pair of cuffs from his belt.

He didn't know that a curious redhead was watching him from the shadows. Infact, he never would.

-

-

-

"He's got him" Natasha ran into the temporary camp that her companions had made, mud and moss stuck to the bottom of her boots and weighing her feet down. "He's got Ward, don't know how long we have before he kills him"

"What?" Steve stood from his makeshift rock chair, worry and anger both displayed on his features. "I thought he hadn't caught up yet"

"Well things change." Natasha glanced at the guns Sam was placing in his backpack, and threw her hand up. "We're gonna need those"

"We are not shooting him" Steve grit out, stepping forward towards the redhead.

"What are you going to do Cap, waltz in and demand to negotiate?"

"He's not going to attack" Steve advanced further, so now his form was towering over Natasha's.

"Look Steve," Natasha brushed a strand of tangled hair from her ear, he shocking green eyes baring into blue. "You know him as Bucky. Well right now, the Winter Soldier is out there about to kill a man. And I know he will shoot"

"She's right man" Sam threw a handgun at Natasha who caught it in her hand. "No telling what he'll do."

It was quit for a few seconds,  as Steve seemed to be having a conversation with himself. Finally he spoke, with an angrey tone. "Just, Suit up" Steve pushed past Natasha and into the tent, and Natasha called after him.

"Hurry up, once he kills Ward there's a pretty good guarantee that he will disappear again!" Natasha waited for an answer, but received none.

"Think he'll be okay?" Sam asked, buckling the straps of his wings and clicking the guns to his belt.

"I hope so" Natasha muttered, staring at the tent with sad eyes. "Because as much as I hate to say it, The Winter Soldier might need him more then we do"

-

-

-

BUCKY JUST........ UGHHHHHHH

I feel like I didn't write this to the best of my abilities.

OH WELL.

MY PHONE STILL AINT FIXED!

so this is actually really lucky that I was able to update.

Anyway,

COMMENT!

-Riku54