-Chapter43

“Libby I'm sorry but we need to take a statement from you and take you got hospital to get you checked out,” a women police officer approaches and places her hand on my shoulder whilst I comprehend what Harry just said to me.

“Err um, can't I just get checked out here? I don't want to go to the hospital,” I plead her, turning my body away from Harry and look at the women. She is dressed in the normal police officer outfit, her blonde hair scraped back into a ponytail and a policeman’s hat sat on her head.

“I suppose you can, the ambulance is over there, I'll take you,” she sighs and then takes my elbow lightly in her hands.

“No I'll take her its fine, where does Libby go to make the statement?” Harry interferes and snakes his arm around my waist and his hand sits on my hip. I relax into his hold and lean my head against his shoulder.

Looking around I look over to the car I was just in and sigh, men have now got Alessandro out, he is led on the stretcher being taken to hospital. Harry's hand squeezes my hip and I look around to look at him with a questioning look. He frowns at me and then nods over to the direction of the car and I get what he is getting at. He has given me the ‘don't-look-over-there-look’.

Whilst I wonder in my own little world the women explains to Harry where I am to go and then Harry starts to walk me over to the ambulance. Which is positioned next to the ambulance Alessandro Is being put in, I sigh and breathe in Harry's scent, my nerves settle and my heart flutters and skips a beat.

Harry told me he loves me? Do I love him? I mean he has been on my mind constantly and I have been worried sick. It’s been less than 24 hours in which I haven’t seen him and I missed him like hell. I don't know what I'm going to do when he goes on tour.

Whenever I think of this boy, my heart flutters and I end up day dreaming about him. Whenever I breathe in Harry's scent my heart skips a beat and my nerves are soothed. Whenever I hear his voice, it makes me feel like I'm being taken to another world where it is just me and him.

I don't know what it is, but there is something else I feel for him but I can't put it into words, it’s so hard to describe the feeling. I feel safe when I'm around Harry and I feel like I will do anything for him. Even though we have had our arguments in the past, I feel like if we ever did argue again I wouldn’t be able to handle it.

I feel like I'm willing to give up watching my favourite film so we can watch his and I feel like I could give up any amount of my time for Harry. I can't put it into perfect words the feeling that lingers in my heart; it feels like an aching feeling but also a feeling of happiness and joy.

“Ok love, please can you sit down you seem a little shaken up, we will just have a look at that cheek of yours.” A short fat women coos at me and then takes my arms into her hands and guides me over to the bed inside the ambulance. This women must been a foot smaller then me and maybe 5 years older than me.

She examines my face and lightly presses her fingers to my cheek, I wince a little and the women apologises. Then she takes a cream from the drawer by the bed and applies a little to my face and smiles at her work.

“Now son, can you just step outside whilst I check over Libby’s body.” The woman asks Harry who is standing behind her with his eyes locked to mine. I never even noticed that Harry was here with me, I thought he stayed out side. Harry looks a little reluctant but then nods his hand and takes a step towards the door.