-Chapter49

“Libby, we’re going out for a meal for your birthday, we’re leaving in five!” Paul shouts from the apartment door, I let out a groan and throw my head back. My feet are killing me! I went around the shopping centre with Harry for five hours in a one piece and black TOMS.

I don't think I have had so many blisters and bruises on my feet, they are killing! After Harry and I came home, he said he had to go out some where with Louis, so he got dressed into proper clothes and then left leaving me a kiss on the lips.

I don't think I have had to carry so many designer makes? I mean Harry wouldn’t let me have the normal shop brands, I had to have the designer brands which made me feel even guiltier. I think I have round 14 bags of clothes, over 20 new outfits.

I'm quite surprised that Harry even liked shopping with me? I'm not picky but I'm a girl and he is a boy, he shouldn’t like shopping. So for the last half of the day I have been alone in the apartment and I haven’t left the sofa, I'm too scared because, 1 I might break something and 2 my feet are killing to even as much as walk.

I won’t be seeing much of Harry tomorrow because he has rehearsals so I'm spending all day in this apartment again because I haven’t got the guts to go outside.

“LIBBY are you done yet?!” Paul bangs at the door and frees me from my thoughts, I swear to myself and stand from the sofa onto my feet and let out a small cry.

“I need another five minutes!” I shout back and then run into the bedroom.

Opening my suitcase I pull out floral printed skinny jeans and a purple of the shoulder top to tuck in with a moustache printed on the front. Then I take out my black ballet shoes and put them on, I don't even check in the mirror if I look ok.

Sprinting to the door and grab my phone from the sofa on the way and open the door to be met by Zayn, Liam, Niall and Paul. They are all dressed smartly but casually in chinos and either a plaid top or a simple tee shirt.

“Took your time,” Niall smirks at me as I run my fingers through my hair to brush it,

“Sorry!” I exclaim and give each of them a hug including Paul, “so where are Lou and Hazza?” I ask Paul as we walk down the corridor towards the lift.

“They are meeting us at the restaurant, they have to sort something out with the music and tech and everything for tomorrows performance,” Paul explains as we step into the lift.

 I nod my head and smile, the boys have decided to have a race to see who can make it to the bottom first and whoever loses has to buy the first lot of drinks.

The dinging echoes through out the lift as it notifies us as we pass each floor, Paul is on his phone typing away to someone, leaving me to awkwardly stand in the corner waiting for the doors to open so we can get out.

The doors does eventually open and a recorded voice notifies us we are at the ground floor, I am the first out and I look out to see if the boys are downstairs yet but it appears they aren’t. Just as soon as I think that the door at the side to where I am standing slams open and out comes a puffed out Liam, followed by Zayn and Niall last.

“That wasn’t fair! You pushed me Zayn!” Niall shouts and pushes Zayn over playfully, Zayn gets to his feet and jumps on Niall's back, Liam just stands there awkwardly beside me shrugs his shoulders and then nudges me to tell me to keep walking.