-Chapter38

“I'm starving!” I whine as Harry sits us both down on the grass in front of the lake-pond,

“When aren’t you hungry?” he smirks and rolls his eyes, I open my mouth to form a ‘o’ shape.

“I don't eat that much!” I exclaim folding my arms, and then turning around so my back is facing Harry,

“You’re the only girl I have dated before that doesn’t have a problem to eat in front of me,” he reasons, then wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me backwards until his chest comes into contact with my back and my body is in-between his legs.

“I don't know whether that is a good or bad thing,” I pout then look up so the crown of my head is resting against the sternum bone on his chest.

I lock my eyes with Harry, happiness and peace tint his eyes and turn the atmosphere around us into the same emotions. My eyes trail down his face to his lips, not because I want to kiss him but because he is smiling. You know when you naturally smile without even knowing it? That’s what he is doing now, the edge of his lips has been tugged up a little and a cute s genuine smile is in its place.

I look back into his eyes, they shine emerald green with flakes of gold and brown scattered around, his pupils are slightly dilated with the darkness filling the sky. People say that when you look into the eyes of someone you are falling for you can almost read their feelings, and they make your body melt.

I never thought it to be true, but it is I can see by Harry's eyes just how relaxed and calm he is how happy and carefree he is being at the moment. I can feel the pit of my stomach warming as it almost looks like Harry’s irises are turning.

Harry leans down so his eyes are closer to mine and I get a better view of the green orbs, a darker shade of green almost black rims his iris and the golden flakes become more vibrant. “Its a good thing,” Harry whispers and then kisses my forehead, his soft full lips coming into contact with my skin, I feel the warmth transferring from his lips to my forehead. I close my eyes as his lips stay in contact with me and enjoy the feeling.

“I'm still hungry goon,” I joke opening my eyes but Harry's lips still sealed to my forehead, his eyes are closed and relaxed. His forehead is filled with creases as if he is thinking about something and it is frustrating him. I can't help but trace my fingers along the creases on his forehead and flatten them out. As soon as my finger comes into contact with Harry's skin the frown lines are released and his skin straightens out, his faint acne scars and spots visible around his T zone area it makes him look twice as cute.

“Well I can't have my princess being hungry can I,” he mocks and then jumps and walks over tot he car, I stay sitting down on the grass, the ends digging into my ankles as I cross my legs.

You know that feeling you get when you can feel it in the air that autumn is coming? Well it’s the end of August just coming into September and the trees are slowly fading and losing the vibrant green and now turning a duller shade. The grass is starting to turn crisp as the cold air starts to lick the surface of the green plant.

“Here we go,” Harry announces jumping up in the air a tad and then falling down to the ground, falling into a crossed legged position like me. A grunt escapes his lips as his bum comes into contact with the hard surface of the ground and the frown lines appear back on his forehead. I fight ever urge to run my hands a long the skin to release them again.