-Chapter32

“I'm not happy with you sleeping here on your own Liberty,” Harry sighs grabbing my hand and walking me to my door,

“What else can I do?” I sigh back, resting my back against the front door and leaning my head back so I'm looking up at the ceiling of the porch.

“Let me stay here,” Harry whispers taking another step forwards and taking hold of my other hand and squeezing them both gently.

“That’s not fair on you,” I argue looking back at Harry and groaning,

“Well no not really, not when I offered,” he reasons cocking his eyebrow up at me,

“Bu-“

“Please! I offered, I want to stay, I want to make sure you’re ok,” Harry argues cutting me off,

“Fine,” I sigh and look back at the ceiling and rest my foot against the door.

“Thank you,” Harry murmurs as he takes another step to me and grazes his lips against my cheek,

“Mhmm,” I hum before letting go of one of Harry's hands and unlocking the front door.

“What do you want for tea?” I ask Harry as I walk into the kitchen leaving Harry in the living room, but he follows me and sits on the black stool in the middle by the island.

“I don't mind, do you want me to help cook? I'm told I'm quite good at cooking you know,” Harry smirks watching me as I walk over to the freezer and look.

“Mhmm, what about lasagne?” I offer taking out the mince and then the vegetables from the fridge,

“Ok, I'll help,” he smiles standing from the seat and taking the vegetables from me; I walk to the stove and warm it up, placing the mince into the heat.

“Have you cooked this before?” Harry asks me from behind me making me jump a little, I turn around to find Harry was directly behind me, and now I'm in his arms our chests pressed to each others and me squashed against the cooker.

“Yeah,” I nod and take a look over Harry's shoulder to see he has already prepared all the vegetables,

“Then you would know you have to put oil in with the mince so it doesn’t stick to the pan,” Harry smirks as he reaches up above me and takes the oil out of the cupboard.

“It’s a non stick pan,” I protest making a huffing sound, making it look like I'm in a strop. Harry just laughs and shakes his head looking down at the floor, or down at our bodies.

“That still means it will stick stupid,” Harry laughs kissing my cheek and letting go of me and taking over the stove budging me over a little.

“Did you just call me stupid?”I shriek my mouth opening like an ‘o’ shape and my arms folded against my chest.

“Yep,” he pops the ‘p’ and nods his head at the same time,

“Well then,” I shrug walking past Harry and out of the kitchen and over to the stairs.

A pair of strong toned arms wrap around my waist and stop me from taking the first step onto the stairs, swinging me around in a circle a bit and then I'm place back onto the floor but still wrapped tightly in the arms.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Harry murmurs against my neck as he rests his head in the crook of my neck, his warm breath tickling my sensitive skin on my neck and making the hairs stand on end.