-Chapter7

Liberys P.O.V

3 days later

“Come on Dave! Its Friday, it’s a house party, look if you’re a lightweight I'll be easy on you! Please!” I plead to Dave on the phone; Rachel the most popular girl at college is throwing a house party because her parents have gone away, and everyone is invited.

“Fine, its not that I'm a lightweight, I can hold my drink.” Dave defends himself,

“Whatever, what time you picking me up?”

“Umm seven? We can go for some food then go? The party doesn’t start till nine.”

“Ok, see you then chuck,” I giggle to myself then hang on up Dave and go for a warm shower in the en suite of my room, the blue tiles combined with cream walls and flooring, lets of a perfect mood for a shower room.

Stripping off my clothes, I let my body relax as the warm jets massage my back, wincing a little at the heat of the water. Eventually getting use to the heat, I wash my hair and body then get out, letting the steam of the room over take me. Leaving my wet hair to hang loosely around my upper body, I wrap a red towel around myself. Wiping my hand over the mirror screwed to the wall of the bathroom, I look at myself in the reflective glass. My mascara which I have worn today is half way down my cheek where I haven’t taken it off properly, my skin is spot free and tanned, my cheek bones stick out slightly giving shape to my face.

Walking into my overly large bedroom, I dry of my body then put on my black underwear, sliding my wardrobe door to the side, I start to scan for what I'm going to wear tonight. Deciding on a peach colour pencil skirt, cutting off six inches above my knee and a light denim coloured shirt tucked into the skirt, I change into these clothes. Taking out my hairdryer, I put it on full heat and power and let the hot air dry out my hair. My hair turns its wavy self, tousling down to below my bust. Applying the normal amount of make up deciding to go not too heavy on it, I put on black heels.

Checking the time on my phone, I notice it is 7:02pm and Dave is probably outside, grabbing a black clutch I throw in my phone, wallet and keys in then snap it shut. Making my way out of my bedroom, down the stairs and out the front door without my parents seeing what I'm wearing and then telling me to go get changed. I make it outside and Dave is sat in his blue Ford Focus RS, giving him a little smile, I make my way down the driveway and into the passenger seat of the car.

“There is nothing like manners, of getting out and holding a door for a lady.” I joke, poking my tongue out and giving Dave a little hug.

“You aren’t a lady,” he winks,

“Ha-ha,” I sarcastically reply,

“You look nice,” Dave compliments me,

“You don't look to bad yourself; I giggle now taking in and noticing what he is actually wearing. A black blazer with a white polo underneath, tobacco coloured chinos and black high tops, he does look really fit, I'm so glad he is my friend.

“Where do you want go to eat?” Dave asks as he pulls out of the drive of my house and then speeds up a little on the road.

“Subway?” I offer, smiling at Dave because he knows that it is my favourite place to eat, its weird how much Dave and I know about each other and we have only been friends a week.

“Ok.” He smiles then turning left and making his way to the Subway restaurant down the road from here.