-Chapter39

“Harry just go home already,” I demand one hand on my hip and my other pointing to the door I push all my weight onto my right leg.

“I don't want to!” He whines locking himself in place on the sofa in the living room.

It’s the morning after the night before, ok people say that when they just had a night of sex with their boyfriends. I don't mean it like that, I mean it in the way it’s the morning after the night before when Harry told me everything. He told me exactly how it felt about me and I told him the same.

I can't help but feel a glow lingering on my skin and the happiness bubbling over in my body, just knowing that there is a future to Harry and I is enough to make me happy for a life time.

“Come on? Just spend the day with the boys and then come back here when you are done?” I offer smiling at him, he pouts his lip.

“I will be back at 6,” he states standing from the sofa and grabbing his phone from the coffee table then makes his way over to me.

“7,” I reason smiling cheekily, he rolls his eyes,

“And just because you’re trying to get rid of me I will be back at 4!” Harry tells me, leaning down and brushing his lips against mine and then walks off towards the door leaving me slightly star struck and shocked.

“Hey! You can't just kiss me like that and walk away,” I frown running after him and holding the front door and stopping Harry from shutting it.

“And what if I do?” he smirks turning around and looks at me, our eyes are level where I'm stood on the door frame step whilst Harry stands on the ground.

“I'm going to have to do this,” I whisper and then wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into me, crashing my lips onto his.

Harry slowly comes into terms with the fact I'm kissing him after I bite down on his lip softly, he wraps his strong muscular arms around my waist embracing me into a tight hug as he starts kiss me back. His soft firm lips mould against mine and slowly but surely they some how prize open my mouth without the slightest bit of effort.

Biting down on my bottom lip he asks for permission and I grant his the access, his tongue slides into my mouth and explores every inch of my mouth. My eyes are closed like they always are, resting peaceful.

“I got to go,” Harry whispers against my lips as he pulls back ever so slightly but his lips still brushing against mine.

“I wish you didn’t have to,” I murmur and then look down roll my lips into my mouth; I stand on my tip toes so I'm towering over Harry's body a little. Still looking down, I close my eyes again and lightly take a deep breathe then let it out through my nose and look back up at Harry.

His eyes are locked on me, his greens eyes circular and prominent just like his dimples, the flecks of golden yellow and light brown give off the illusion of them twisting and turning around his green irises. His pupils are dilated which give off a mysterious gorgeous tint to his look, he takes in a deep sigh and then looks down at the floor like I just did.

I'm still hugged into his body, his hands touching the other arms elbow and my hands are loosely flung against his shoulders. I close my eyes again and take in another breathe through my mouth, letting the coldness of the late summer early autumn air fill my mouth and tingle against my taste buds, then falling down my throat into my lungs.