-Chapter6

Harry's P.O.V

Why am I so hurt that she is holding hands with Dave, I mean I dumped the girl, ok not because I wanted too but the management said I couldn’t let the bad boy image slip, and if people found out I got dumped it would make me look like a wimp. I don't want to let this image slip either, not if it means I get all the girls, I get into clubs for free and everyone loves me, why should I. But not every one loves me, Liberty doesn’t and it sort of annoys me if I'm honest, the fact that she wont pay attention to me.

I'm not even texting, I am just using it as a accuse to wait for her, I need to make Liberty notice me, I need her to acknowledge me some how, But how? The  girls running after me, I get all of the attention but one girl I don't get it from, and it is driving me crazy. I need her to notice me for me not the boy she use to know.

Walking over to the place we were all sitting yesterday, Niall runs over to me and locks his arms around my chest burying his head into the crook of my neck. All the other boys stay seated, not even noticing me, they don't act the same around me no more. It’s like I'm a newbie of the group and they don't want to know, and it’s ever since the management wanted me to change.

Sitting down besides Louis, he gives me a half smile then looks over at Liberty who is smiling away still holding hands with Dave. Jealousy ranges over me for no reason what so ever, why am I jealous, I don't like her like that, its just every single girl that I have been around since I dumped Liberty, wouldn’t leave me alone and its the same now, except from with her.

Liberty P.O.V

I'm glad that Dave and I have sorted things out, no matter how tight his tops are, or how good his hair will look, I will never like as more then a friend. It’s nice to be surrounded by people that actually want to hear what I have to say. I'm so use to just being alone all the time it’s like I lost all communications with the world, or I'm a person that has been locked away for my life and now I'm finally allowed out.

“Hey Libby, so what song you doing for this assessment thing?” one of Dave’s mates, Matt I think his name is asks,

“Love Me Do by The Beatles,” I shrug peering over at Harry, catching his glance as he peers back at me,

“Never heard of it,” Matt laughs,

“Its an old song,” I reply not really interested, for some reason even though I feel so blessed to be able to be around friends, I just want to be alone. I want to seat by myself in the corner with no one else’s company except my own.

“Excuse me,” I smile getting up from my seat on the grass, letting go of Dave’s hand, he quickly gets up beside me and frowns.

“What’s up?” he frowns squeezing my hand a little,

“Nothing, I err just need to call my brother,” I lie, letting go of his hand again and turning my back as soon as I finish speaking, not allowing Dave to object or reply.

Playing around with the sleeves of my jumper, I walk off the field through the crowds of friends and teachers, the football players and the rugby players, and down the side of the college. The buildings aged as I made my way down the path, grey shattered brick work and cracked black tarmac, old rooted trees and odds and ends scattered everywhere. The building bends round slightly leaving a gap unnoticeable from any point of view. Walking towards it, I slide my back against the cool wall, and hit my bum onto the floor. Finding myself starting to bite my nails out of habit I tear my fingers from my mouth.