-Chapter36

I get woken up to the blazing sun seeping through the gaps in the blind, wait I don't have blinds in my room? My head is banging uncontrollably and my eyes refuse to open any more then half a millimetre.

I feel around my body, I'm in a bed with the covers on me, I'm naked and I'm not in to my room, great. Moving my hands to my eyes I prize them open and look around the room, I'm in Harry's room, and Harry is beside me. I don't know if he is naked but I know I am, I let out a groan and hold my head, I have never had a headache like this before.

What happened last night? All I remember is leaving Wembley stadium holding Harry's hand to go to the party? Harry is beside me, his face planted into the navy blue cotton bed covers, his curls a little wild and his upper body bare.

“Harry,” I croak leaning over and place my head on his shoulder closest to me; his breathing is steady and peaceful. No response.

“Harry,” I say a little louder, I hold my head tightly as my head starts to pound more violently, have you ever had one of those headaches where you feel like there is a heart in your head. Yeah this is ten times worse.

Harry's body move slightly, his shoulder I'm led on twitching and then a groan escapes his mouth into the pillow. He rolls over knocking my head off his shoulder and onto the pillow I was resting my head on when I woke up.

I run my hand over my face, I can already feel the greasy texture on my face where I haven’t washed off my make up from last night. Then I run my hands through my hair and try to tame the knotted messy blonde waves.

“What happened last night?” I whimper leaning into the pillow and letting out a groan,

“You got drunk,” Harry states in his husky morning voice, it’s ten times deeper then usual and ten times sexier.

“Don’t you mean, we got drunk?” I correct him shuffling my head to the side and look over at Harry. He looks fine, like he didn’t even touch the alcohol last night, he looks like an angel.

“No, you got drunk last night, I didn’t have anything to drink except lemonade and red bull,” Harry shakes his head and looks me in the eyes. His green orbs staring into mine with the same look he used on me last night. Lust and passion.

“Why didn’t you drink?”I question him turning onto my side and resting my head on my hand,

“Because I wanted to make sure you were ok last night, and that nothing happened to you,” he shrugs then pecks my nose lovingly.

“You shouldn’t have, it was your party you should have got drunk,” I state frowning,

“Oh well it was worth it, your drunk side is err... crazy?” Harry suggests barely a statement more of a question.

“Eurgh, what did I do?” I bury my head into the crook of Harry's neck to hide my embarrassment; he chuckles lightly and runs his hand through the ends of my hair.

“Nothing except try and got it on with me, refused to wear anything to bed and tried to get it on with the bouncers at the club,” Harry laughs shaking his head, I let out a groan and I feel my cheek redden instantly.

“I'm so so so so sorry,” I apologise a little too much but it hasn’t stopped my embarrassment,