-Chapter45

"LOUISSS!" I shriek at the boy, I get met by his body colliding with mine as soon as I get through the studio doors. Now I am in his arms, my legs forced to wrap around his waist and I'm being hugged into a bone crushing hug.

"Hey Libby," Liam waves from behind Louis at me, I smile and nod at him then apply a smack to Louis's shoulder to try and get me down.

"OW!" Louis exclaims and drops me from his arms and I fall to the floor, but Harry's body being behind me means that Harry catches my waist and I fall into his body. I get to my feet and smile sheepishly at Harry and blush at my stupidity.

"Clumsy," he whispers into my ear and then kisses my temple tenderly, his lips lingering against mine skin teasingly.

I roll my eyes and run over to the sofa which is placed at the side of the huge recording studio and jump onto Niall's lap. He lets out a 'oomph' sound as my body collide with his and forces the air out of his lungs. He drops the cup of coke he has in his hand to the floor with the force from my body, he immediately glares at me and I offer his an angelic smile, fluttering my eyelashes.

"You're one of a kind," he chuckles shaking his head and embracing me into a light hug, I smile into his chest and then pull away, a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I get pulled up from Niall's lap. I roll my eyes again and just let who ever this person is pick me up, the person sits down next to Niall and I'm sat on their lap.

I turn around to see Zayn's innocent smile and chocolate brown eyes, I grin a toothy grin and wrap my arms around Zayn's neck and bring my body into his. It's quite sad just how much I have missed these boys, Zayn in particular. I have hardly known them two months and I already feel like I have known them my entire life.

"Hey you," Zayn whispers into my ear and kisses my cheek,

"Hey, you ok?" I smile and pull back from the hug but still sit on Zayn's laps,

"I'm ok, you?"

"I'm ok," I nod and look over to Harry who is sat on the spinney chair at the table looking through his phone. He must have noticed I am looking at him because he looks up and smiles a lovingly smile at me, and I return the smile.

"PAUL!" Louis's voice echoes through out the recording studio and then all you see is Louis's body zooming across the room to the wooden door where Harry and I walked through not even five minutes ago.

A bulky figure which belongs to Paul walks into the room with a mans body attached to his, Louis's body to be precise.

"Hey Louis, did you miss me or something?" Paul jokes looking over at me and winking, I chuckle to myself and watch as Liam tries to untangle Louis from Paul.

"Yeah, something like that," Louis huffs from down on the floor, he got there because Liam untangled him from Paul's body but didn't exactly help Louis balance and he fell to the floor. He lifts himself up from the floor and sits down on the chair next to Harry and starts up a conversation with him.

"Hey Paul," Niall, Zayn and I all say in a union waving our hands as well, Paul looks up from him phone and over at us and smiles. Then he takes the free space besides Zayn and I and sits on his side so he is half facing us.

"Hey, how you been?" Paul asks us all,

"I'm good," Zayn nods followed by a thumbs up by Niall then they all turn and look at me,

"I'm kay," I nod casually smiling and playing with my fingers.

"Hello, now you ready to start recording?" a skimpy women walks into the room talking through her nose and looking down her nose through her square glasses at Louis in particular but then giving a once over at all off us.