-Chapter47

“Libertttyyyy!” Harry bellows in my ear freeing me from my sleep with a fright, I feel my body lift from the mattress of my bed I jumped so much.

“What.” I state rubbing my back with my hands, my eyes feel heavy as if I could fall back to sleep any second now,

“I have some news,” Harry tells me biting the inside of his cheek as he sits down by the side of me and places his hand on my thigh and rubs circles into my skin over the duvet.

“What’s that?” I ask curiously I hold my body up by leaning on my elbows and frown,

“Well we have a last minute concert,” Harry pauses and waits for my reply, what the hell a last minute concert, what’s so bad about that?

“So?” I ask confusedly,

“Well its in America, we have to leave today, the concerts tomorrow and we leave the day after that,” Harry explains to me. I nod my head and shrug my shoulders.

“Its not that bad, I'll see you Friday then?” I suggest giving Harry a half smile, I don't even think about how awful I must look with bed hair and no make up.

“Well that’s the thing...” Harry trails off looking down at the floor and back at me,

“What’s the thing?” I frown and sit up completely now, I hold Harry's hand in mine and squeeze it gently to let him know I want him to continue.

“I was err... wondering if you wanted to come?” Harry squeaks out, I feel my heart skip a beat when Harry asks me, not because I find his question stupid but because I'm touched he actually asked me to come.

“Is this why you’re so nervous? You’re scarred I will say no?” I ask quite amusedly I see Harry roll his eyes as he looks down at the ground.

“I would love to come Hazza, but I haven’t got the money,” I sigh and squeeze Harry's hand.

“Well I was going to pay for you; it’s your birthday next week so I figure it will be your birthday present? I want to take you to one of the shopping centres there and take you shopping.” Harry explains, I feel guilty, really guilty.

“No way Harry, I can't let you do that!” I exclaim slamming my hands down on the duvet of my bed in exasperation.

“But it’s for your birthday! Come on Liberty, please? I don't want to leave you for 3 days,” Harry pleads and I heave a sigh.

“Fine but only if the boys and Paul are ok with it,” I state sternly and then I fold my arms.

“Already asked them both and they all want you to come,” Harry grins and then leans in and locks his lips on mine, I feel my body being pushed back onto the bed and Harry's body crawling on top of mine.

I smile into the heated kiss and snake my hands up to Harry's neck and weave my fingers through his chocolate brown locks. Harry's hands slide down onto my waist and his whole body weight is pressed on mine, but Harry isn’t really that heavy.

His tongue slides along my bottom lip and I as if on record open my mouth to his demand, Harry's tongue meets mine and dance together in our mouths. His hands stay put tightly on my hips and dig into my skin in a comforting way.

My phone rings in the background and Harry heaves a sigh as his lips touch mine one last time before he heaves himself off my body and stands to his feet and then he passes me my phone. Eric has texted me, asking me if I'm ok.

Have you ever fell out with your family and then they try and suck up to you by sweet talking you, well this is what Eric is doing and it isn’t working.

So what happened last night? Well after Harry and I told my parents and brother to get their stuff and leaves, they done that exactly, they didn’t make a fuss and they didn’t not leave. But I have been having constant texts from them and its doing my head in.

I heave a sigh and the delete the message from my phone, “what time we got to leave for America?” I ask Harry chucking my phone on the other side of my bed. Harry slides onto my bed besides me and snakes his arm around my neck and pulls me into his body. My head falls into the crook of his neck and all I can smell is lynx. I smile at the smell and breathe in the heavenly scent with the touch of just plain Harry.

“Um 2 hours?” Harry almost asks not tells me, I heave another sigh and sit up from my bed and reach under my bed to get my leopard print suitcase out from under my bed.

__

An hour and a half later, a filled to the brim suitcase and a full belly later Harry and I are sitting in his car driving to the airport. I have told Harry he is crazy to drive his car and then trust some one to drive it back but he wouldn’t listen to me, so Harry and I are sitting in silent as we drive along to motorway around 2 minutes away from Heathrow Airport.

“You looking forward to America?” Harry asks me smiling as he reaches over and grasps his hand around mine as it sits on the side of the seat I'm sitting in.

“Yeah I am,” I smile and nod my head, Harry grins and turns the steering wheel around to the left and we turn into the car park of Heathrow.

“Good, I'm glad,” Harry finally says and then stops the car once he parks it, the engine cuts off and Harry and I both unbuckle our seatbelts. My door is opened before I could comprehend it and Louis is picking me up at swaying me around in circles in his arms.

“LOUIS!” I screech and punch his chest to try and get me down but it doesn’t work, he does stop spinning me and looks down and grins at me a cheeky smile.

“Hello Libby how are you this fine day?” he grins and pouts his lips,

“I'm fine a little sea sick,” I roll my eyes and wriggle my legs to try and slip from his grip, it works.

“Sea sick when we are going on a plane? That’s just weird.” Louis states and smirks at me, I roll my eyes and walk over to the boot of the car and open it, and take my suitcase from the boot. Harry immediately takes the case from my hand and wheels his and my suitcase along the pavement over to the entrance of the airport.

“Hey Libby,” Liam, Zayn and Niall all great me, giving me a hug in turns,

“Hey boys, you looking forward to the concert and America?” I smile and make small talk as Harry takes the suitcases over to get scanned and taken to the plane.

“Hell yeah! We are on a private jet too,” Niall exclaims and cheers,

“Cool,” I smile and wriggle over to Liam and he wraps his arm around my waist. “Where is Dani?” I ask Liam and he frowns.

“She has a concert in Wales so she can't come,”  Liam sighs and gives a half smile,

“I'm sorry Liam,” I apologise,

“ALL FLYING TO L.A. AMERICA PLEASE BOARD YOUR PLANE NOW”