-Chapter26

Liberty's P.O.V

I wake up to someone’s lips on my cheek, pressing down gently and holding pressure, I weakly open my eyes to find curly brown hair in front of me and Harry's lips pressed to my cheek.

“You said I wouldn’t see you in the morning.” I mutter turning over so Harry lips slid of my cheek,

“Well you weren’t a meant to wake up goon,” he chuckles then takes a sent beside me as my back face him, I can feel his and crawl onto my side and draw circles into my hip.

“Well when you have mouldy lips on your cheek what am I meant to do?” I snap, the lack of sleep now getting to me as my eye lids become heavier and heavier. I hear Harry chuckle again and then the bed bounces slightly as he flicks his hair into place.

“You weren’t saying that last night,” I can see out of the corner of my eyes him grinning and looking at me.

“Whatever, I think I was half knocked out because of the lack of sleep,” I joke rolling over and sticking my tongue out at Harry.

“You keep telling yourself that,” he whispers leaning down so his lips are hovering over mine as I look up into his green eyes.

“I will,” I mumble then swatting his face away as he leans in further to kiss me,

“Don't want to kiss me huh?” he laughs jumping to the other side of my bed so he is facing me, he sits down on the floor and rests his head on the mattress covered in maroon sheets.

“Nope,” I state popping the ‘p’,

“Well if I remember last night, you agreed to go on a date with me so you could kiss me, and you agreed to kiss me if I got off you. So...” he smirks running his hand on my arm as it lies in front of my face.

“Yeah well last night I didn’t have morning breathe so just go.” I notify Harry lifting my arm up from the bed and pointing to the door using the little energy I have.

“Really?” he rolls his eyes and then leans his face in so he can kiss me, I move my head so I'm looking up at the ceiling. Then Harry decides to be funny and climbs onto the bed and then on top of me, pinning me down with his knees either side of my hips and his feet squashing my legs together gently and his arms either side of my head.

“Really,” I scowl, trying to move my head but Harry's arms stopping me,

“Give me a kiss and I will get off,” he smirks leaning his face towards mine.

“Never.” I state pushing Harry back with my weak arms,

“Fine I'm saying here then,” Harry smiles knowing that all I want to do is sleep.

“Wait did you sleep in my bed last night?” I snap now processing the thoughts from last night,

“No,” Harry smirks looking anywhere but my eyes because he knows I know he is lying.

“You did didn’t you! You said you was going to sleep on the sofa and you would be gone before I wake up, you have broken both of those promises! Therefore the date tonight is cancelled!” I exclaim, crossing my arms across my chest and smirking at Harry's now gutted and gobsmacked face.

“You wouldn’t.”

“Oh believe I would.” I grin.

“Fine whatever,” he shrugs and gets off me, and walks towards the door, smiling in triumph I roll over and close my eyes, my door clicks indicating it has been shut.

I start to fall asleep as the room grows silent and my mind clears and my body relaxes, now starting to fall into the oh so needed sleep my body is craving for. Then all of a sudden some body’s lips smack onto mine and hold my head at the back so I can't pull away. I don't kiss back or even re act to this, because of the pure shock of it, then the person pulls away his breath tickling my face.