Tony en Peter

When Tony and Peter are working in the lab, they don't talk. Not one single word. Nothing. When Tony needs a tool he just looks at Peter and Peter gets the tool. When they are in the kitchen and someone is making food and asks Peter, Tony answers for Peter. 

Peter lives at SI with Tony, Peter is not Tony's son but sometimes it looks like it. When the Avengers move in they don't see Peter much. But when they see him he never says anything. He waves or nods. When they ask him something, he doesn't answer. He never listens to music. And if the Avengers have a movie night, Peter reads a book or isn't even there. 

"Tony, who is he?" Steve asks after seeing a kid, a few times a day, in the live space in SI.
"His name is Peter."
"Why doesn't he answers our questions?"
"He has his reasons."
With saying that Tony leaves. And Steve watches the kid, who is reading on the couch. Steve walks over to the kid and says: "Hey Peter, how are you?" Peter doesn't look up from his book. Than Steve hears something vibrate. He sees that Peter looks to his phone. Peter stands up and wants to walk away. When Peter sees Steve he weaves and walks away. That leaves Steve in confusion. All the Avengers have the same thing, they ask Peter something than his phone or watch vibrate and he walks away while waving to them. 
One day Tony and Peter were working in the lab, the whole team saw them working together. Tony and Peter look at each other and them one of them gives something to the other. This without a word. The team look to the duo for like 30 minutes. That they walk away. 
"Why the hell doesn't he answer our questions?" Clint asks.
"Mabey because he can't talk." Steve says.
"Or he just doesn't want to talk." Bruce says.
"I don't know." Clint says.
"He has his reasons"
Everyone looks at Tony and Peter.
"And what is that reason?" Clint asks.
Tony looks at Peter, and Peter nods.
"Cause he is deaf."
There were a few ooh's and ahh's.
Then Clint began to speak in sign langue. Nobody understands but Peter. 
Since that day, they only speak to Peter with a pen and paper. And Clint and Peter became best friends. When they have a movie night, Peter and Clint were always talking in sign langue.

Guyyysss do you have requests?? I don't have much inspiration. If you have a request, please put them in the request chapter!

Words: 420.

~P~