You're Dutch?!

Enjoy the 1475 words I wrote for you guys. (The ending is bad, sorry)

It wasn't a normal evening for Peter. He was walking down the streets, alone, because he had nobody. May just died in the hospital. He was walking with his head down and bumped into someone.

"S-sorry," Peter says. Peter looks up and sees a tall muscular man.

"Don't worry son. What are you doing here so late, and alone?" Steve asks.

"I-I ......" Then Peter starts crying again. "M-My aunt j-just died in the hospital. I-I don't h-have anyone l-left."

"Kid, you can walk with me. You can stay the night if you want."

"If-if that is pos-possible, I would l-like that. I-I don't w-want t-to be alone."

"What is your name son?"

"P-Peter P-Parker."

"Steve Rogers."

Peter walked with Steve to the Tower. When they got inside, Peter was still in a small shock from this day. So he didn't really realise that he was at The Avengers Tower. Steve walked to the secretaire and said some words, Peter didn't understand. He was never good in English. 

"Come, we will go upstairs an I will lead you to your room," Steve says. Peter nods, not wanting to say something. Steve lead Peter straight to his room, knowing that the boy didn't want to talk to people. 

"If you wake up tomorrow, you can ask FRIDAY to lead you to the kitchen if you want, and if you don't want to go you can ask her if she alerts me that you are awake. Good night." Steve says.

"G'night," Peter says with a sad voice.

When Peter lays down, he started crying again. He couldn't stop. He cried himself to sleep.

~~~~

The next morning, Peter woke up at 9.30. He hasn't slept that well in a long time. When he looked around he didn't recognise the room. That is the moment that he remembers what happened yesterday. He felt sad again. He missed his friends. Why did he have to break his phone when he heard that May died. Ugh! Peter felt tears sting in his eyes. 

"Friday?" He asks.

"Yes Peter," She responded. 

"Can you call Steve?"

"Steve is coming."

Peter nodded as a thank you.

A few minutes later Steve walked in with a plate.

"Are you okay?" Steve asks.

Peter shook his head. He actually doesn't know if he is okay.

"I can ask Tony for a new phone, only if you want."

Peter nodded. How is he ever going to contact his friends again? Peter doesn't have any social media and he can't remember any phone numbers.

"Do you want to come down and eat with the other Avengers?" Steve asks.

Peter nodded. He was not sure he wanted but he needed some company. And he wasn't even sure who the Avengers were. Steve and Peter went up to the other Avengers. When the elevator doors opened Peter was in awe. It was so big!

"You must be Peter, Steve told us about you. Sorry for your lost." Peter heard, but he didn't know who it said. He looked in the direction of the voice and sees a group of people sitting around a large dining table. 

Peter slowly walked over to the table and sat down at a chair next to Steve. He looked around and saw lots of food in the middle of the table.

"You can take as much food as you want." A man with glasses says.