The way Peter looks at him

Hello, my friends. I tried something with this chapter, making the first and last line match. I hope you like it! And sorry, it's kinda sad.

Trigger Warning for suicide. Know you always can talk to someone, and if you don't know to who, you can come to me.

The way Peter looks at him, his eyes, full of love. Peter admired his boyfriend Tyler, who was cooking dinner. 

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." Tyler said with a wink. This made Peter blush. "You are so adorable when you blush!" This made Peter even blush more.

Tyler chuckled and kissed Peter on the cheek. 

"Dinner is ready, my love."

"Thank god, I am sooooo hungry!" Peter said. Tyler placed a plate in front of Peter and sat down next to him with his own plate. They started eating dinner with some music in the background. 

"This is delicious Ty!"

"Thanks, baby, I made it especially for you."

Peter did the dishes while Tyler picked out a movie to watch. This was their routine, Tyler would cook (they don't want to repeat what happened when Peter tried to cook), Peter would do the dishes and Tyler would pick out a movie to watch. 

Peter jumped on the couch, right next to Tyler.

"So, what are we watching?" Peter snuggled into Tyler. 

"How about we watch Star Wars again? I know you love those movies." Tyler kissed Peter on his head. 

"You sure Ty? We have watched them a lot already. We can also watch something else if you don't want to watch them. I really don't mind. Yeah, I love the movies but I get if you get tired of them. I really don-" Tyler kissed Peter to shut him up. 

"Babe, I really don't mind watching them. As long as you are happy, I'm happy."

Peter really didn't know how he got so a loving and caring boyfriend. He smiled and hugged Tyler extra tight. 

"Thank you, Ty."

"Always, my love."

They turned on the first Star Wars movie, cuddled extra close and watched the movie in silence. 

After the first movie, Peter got up and walked to the kitchen. 

"Babe, what are you going to do?" Tyler asked.

"I'm going to make some popcorn, or do you want something else?"

"Are you sure you wanna do that alone?" Tyler raised his eyebrows playfully. "We don't want to repeat what happened last time you were alone in the kitchen."

"Oh shut up! I'm not going to burn water again!"

"How did you even do that?"

"I don't know. Haha. But can you come with me?" They were both laughing as Tyler stood up to go to the kitchen with Peter. They put the popcorn in the microwave and grabbed some drinks from the fridge. When the popcorn was done they started the next movie. 

~~

When aunt May arrived home at 1 a.m. she saw the two boys, cuddled up on the couch with each other. She smiled, grabbed a blanket and tucked them in. 

Tyler woke up at 4 a.m., yet again, he couldn't sleep. He had trouble sleeping for a while now, but he couldn't tell anyone. He didn't want to bother anyone with it. And he certainly didn't want to bother Peter with it. He knew Peter had trouble sleeping himself, being haunted by nightmares and sleep paralysis. It already is hard enough for Peter, so Tyler doesn't want to bother him with yet another problem.