The Stark Internship

Sooooo, hello. I haven't been posting a lot, sorry about that. But here is a chapter that I have been working on for quite some time. It's around 1800 words long. Hope you like it!!

Unknown pov

"Is everything going as planned?"

"Yes sir, soon enough you will get your results."

"Good, now I hope I won't be hearing anything from you besides good updates."

"Yes sir."

"Good"

3rd pov

"And class remember the test next week to see who get to meet Tony Stark!" The teacher yells before everyone left.

"So awesome! We can get a chance to meet Tony Stark!" Ned said.

"YEAH! I really hope the test isn't that hard." Peter responded.

"Well, it would probably be hard for everyone except for you."Ned laughed, and Peter joined.

"Ah, we will see. But I got to go dude. See you Monday."

"Bye dude, see you Monday. And say hi to Aunt May!"

"I WILL!"

Peter and Ned parted their ways. Peter went home, so did Ned. When Peter was home he grabbed something to eat and watched some tv.

After a few hours of doing nothing the doorbell rang. Peter opened the door to see a delivery guy.

"Are you Parker?" The delivery dude asked.

"Yes." Peter was still a bit confused, he didn't order any food.

"This is for you, and it's already paid. Have a nice meal."

"Thanks." The delivery man handed over the bag and left.

When Peter opened the bag he found a note.

Couldn't make it, here is ur dinner :)

So another night eating alone...

Peter didn't even bother grabbing a plate as he went to sit down and start eating his food.

Smol time skip

It was around midnight when Peter decided to go to sleep. As he lays in bed he checked his phone, seeing a text from Ned.

Hey, wanna do something tomorrow?

Yeah sure!

Can I come over to ur place?

Sorry man, May is going to have some friends over...

Alright, no worries, wanna come over here?

Yeah!

Nice, see ya tomorrow!

See ya!

Around 11 am alright?

Yesss

Peter smiled as he put his phone away and went to sleep.

The next day Peter went to Ned and spend like the whole day there. They built some lego, they played video games, a lot of things normal teenagers do on their weekends.

"Have you started on the stuff we need to learn for the Stark test?" Ned asked Peter.

"I've looked through it, it didn't really look that hard." Peter casually answered.