(Not) My Fault

Sorry for not posting in a long time, hope you like this one, it's kinda short but I'm in and exam week right now, so I tried my best.
Thank you all for the 27k!!!

Peter noticed some slight changes in his relationship with MJ, but didn't do something about it. They were happy right, why would he wanna change that?

They were known as the love birds in school, and almost everyone supported them. What Peter did notice is that some other boys were flirting with MJ, and it was getting on his nerves. What if MJ is going to like one of them? Will she leave me? But MJ always remembers him that he is the only one for her.

Welp, that was a lie.

Peter was out spidermanning and wanted to swing by MJ to see his girlfriend. He wanted to surprise her, so he didn't text or something. When he was at her window and peeked inside he saw something he didn't want to see. He saw betrayal.

MJ was Kissing Flash. MJ was kissing the boy who bullied Peter for years.

Peter wanted to storm into her room, but decided against it. He swung home as quickly as he could, and once he was in his room, he broke down. He fell to the ground crying his heart out. Aunt May heard him.

"You're home ear... What's wrong?" Her tone was soft and comforting. She pulled of Peter's mask to see 2 big red crying eyes.

"MJ.... She.... Flash...." And Peter broke down even more. But aunt May understood the situation and let Peter cry. She comforted him as much as she could.

The next day May called Peter in sick. As he wouldn't come out of bed. It was her day off so she bought some chocolate ice-cream and chips for Peter. Around 2 PM Peter walked in the living room with a blanket wrapped around his body, a pale face with red tear tracks and puffy eyes. He sat down next to May and snuggled to her side. May wrapped an arm around him and said a few nice words.

They ended up eating all food may had bought for this day and watching movies all afternoon.

It was now Monday, 4 days after Peter found out MJ cheated on him.

He walked into the school, to his locker. Where and angry MJ came storming to him.

"Where the HELL have you been, we were planning to eat Saturday, I sat in that restaurant alone for 2 hours."

Peter looked at her with a dead glare, trying hard to not let the tears spill. A few people had gathered around them, hearing MJ yell at Peter.

" You know what, it's over! I'm done with you!" She said at an angry tone.

" Owh so YOU'RE the one who's done with me?!"

"You broke my heart Peter!"

"So it was not your fault but mine, and it was your heart on the line. I really fucked it up this time, didn't I?" Peter couldn't stop the tears to stop falling.

"Yes it was your fault, it is always your fault." MJ spilled a few tears.

"So it was YOU who found out I cheated. I think not. Last Thursday, remember. I planned to stop by to surprise YOU, but you know what I saw. I SAW YOU KISSING WITH FLASH. WITH FUKING FLASH, THE BULLIE WHO BULLIED ME FOR YEARS. AND YOU'RE THE THE BROKEN ONE. "

" Peter I-"

" No, I have heard enough of your lies. I'm done with it. I'm done with this. " Peter was really done, he smashed the ring he and MJ both had on the ground, slammed his locker shut and turned to the Groupe of people who gathered around the.

"Show is over." Peter said, but no one moved.

"GO FUKING AWAY!" He screamed, and everyone ran away.

Peter stormed out of school and went home.

He trusted her. He had let his wall down for her. And now he knew why he had build a wall in the first place.