Hexed

Tiktok inspired me for this lol :)

"Breaking news, the escaped villain named Hex had escaped prison 10 minutes ago. Police are looking for him and they are advising every civilian to stay inside, lock all doors and windows. Be aware of everyone, the villain is known for his powers to mak...." Peter paused the news as his phone rang. 

"Spidey we need you asap! FRIDAY will send out location to Karen, see you soon." Before Peter could even respond, Tony already ended the phone call. MJ looked at Peter with a concerned look. 

"Peter please..."

"I know M, but I can't let them down. I will be careful, I promise!" Peter kissed MJ before jumping out of the window in his spidey suit, on his way to the battle. 

MJ pressed play, wanting to see more of the news. 

"...e people their sanity, making them do horrible things. So again, lock all doors and windows and look out for suspicious things. The Avengers are currently trying to find him. We will be back with more once we have more info." MJ turned off the tv. stood up and locked everything. She sat anxiously back on the couch, worrying about Peter. 

"Please be safe" She whispered, hoping he would hear it. 

~~

Peter swung to the location FRIDAY has sent Karen, already hearing the others. 

"Please be safe" He heard his girlfriend whisper. He smiled at that and promised to be safe. 

"Kid? Where are you?" Steve spoke over the comms.

"Like 2 blocks away, I'm almost there, where even is this guy?" Peter asks, not really knowing who the Hex was. 

"He is a Girl, long blond hair, around 5'7. Right now she's wearing all black." Tony responded. 

"A GIRL! Awesome! I uhh mean, wait never mind, pretend I didn't say that, heh."

"Damn kid, do you ever shut up?" Sam said irritated. 

"Sam leave the kid."

"Sorry mister Falcon sir, I'm just very chatty, and I don't actually know why, I've always been like that I guess."  

"Just shut up."

"But..."

"No, I don't want to hear it!"

"But.."

"I said..."

"Sam, let the kid speak!"

"Why would I?!"

"Because..."

"GUYS I HAVE EYES ON HER!" Peter almost yells in the comms. 

"Shit, kid don't go alone, where are you?"

"I'm, uh, I don't know..."

"Never mind, found your location."

Peter found Hex, she was a few meters away from him. Looking directly at him. 

"Oh hello, Spider-kid." Her voice sounded so kind.

"Spider-Man"

"What?"

"It's Spider-Man, not uhh, not Spider-kid."

"Hmmm, you sound too young to be called Man." She smiled kindly at him. 

"I-"

"So kid..." She slowly walked towards him, and Peter stepped back. "It's too dangerous outside for you. " Peter was with his back against a wall, he somehow couldn't really move or do anything. What's happening?