HELP

okay guys, I'm not dead!

I just don't have any time to write because my school is drowning me with work. I have many drafts, 13 to be precise, but I can't finish them. I have 4 weeks left of school, after those weeks I can write more! 

So if you have any request just comment or something.

Oh and I finally saw Infinity war (I started a few weeks ago with the Marvel movies) and I was literally crying!! My lovely spidey is gone :(
I will see Endgame in 2 weeks.

One other fact. 

Today was a rough day, my boyfriend broke up with me after 3 years and 3 months. He was like, we can still be friends. And I said yes, but I don't know if I can. He was the only one I felt safe with, I trusted him. But he left me. I'm sad! I need some happiness. Oh, and like half of my school knew before I knew. I will ignore him for the rest of this school year.

One good thing about today, When I was cycling home with my friend, let's call her Roos. When I was cycling (biking?) home with Roos we were talking about how my boyfriend broke up with me.
So I said: "I don't look like a burnt chicken nugget, but I still love myself."
And Roos responded with: "I look like a burnt chicken nugget."
So I said: "And you still love yourself. I still love you like a friend!"
She said: "I feel friend zoned."
So I said: "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" (I said it like a joke, cause Roos is one of my best friends.)
And Roos responded with: "YES!"
So I have a girlfriend now!

My broken heart has heald a little because of Roos.

Okay, I will stop talking about my life. 

So...

Bye? I guess...

~P~