Glee?!

Peter always loved singing. After 2 years Peter is part of the glee club at Midtown High. The club is not that popular. But they are really good. They won regionals and have nationals next weekend. The Avengers don't know. Peter is kind of embarrassed about it.

"Okay guys, time to make a setlist for nationals. The theme this year is...... Drumruffle please......" Everyone started to drum on their legs. "Energy. We have to show much energy." Will Schuester, the glee club teacher, said. Everyone treated to cheer.

"So... Who has ideas?"

Everyone started talking at the same time. Except Peter. He was kind of trying to not get a sensory overload. They only were with 14, but they can be very loud. Mister Schuester saw Peter in light distress (he knew about spiderman) so made sure that the room got silent again.

"Guys... Guys... GUYS! One at a time." Everyone was silent.

Peter rose his hand.

"Yes Peter."

"Maybe we can do Tongue Tied by Grouplove?"

"Good idea Peter. We are going to do that one. Other ideas?"

A few minutes later we had 3 songs. 3 energetic songs. And that's the moment they knew they had to work their asses off. And they did.

~~Time skip, brought by a glee club who had to work their butts off~~

(Last dance practice)
"Finn watch out where you going."

"Tina other foot."

"Peter switch places with Kurt."

"Santana and Brittney keep dancing."

"PETER WATCH OUT!!!" To bad. Peter tripped of the stage. Landed on his head. Ouch. Everyone stopped. And sprinted to him.

"I'm okay." Peter was still on the ground but waved his arms.
"Just gonna stay down for a sec."

"Okay guys, you are done for today. See you tomorrow at 7 am in front of the school to go to LA for Nationals. And you Peter. You and me are going to the nurse for your head." mister Schuester said.

A few 'bye Mister Schue' and a few 'see ya tomorrow' 's were heard. And a ground from Peter.

"I don't have to see the nurse." Peter said after everyone was gone.

"I know but it's less suspicious if I say you have to." Will answered.

"True."

"Come on, I bring you home." Will says while offering a hand.

Peter exepts it.

"Thanks mister Schue."

After half an hour they arrived at Peters apartment. They say goodbye and Peter walks in. When he is inside his room he got a call from Mr. Stark.

"Hey Mr Stark."

"First, hey kid. Second, when are you going to call me Tony?"

"Never"

"Third we are going to some show in LA this weekend, wanna come?"

Peter really wanted, cause he liked hanging out with the Avengers, but he can't.

"Sorry Mr Stark but I can't this weekend. I have... Plans." Peter lied.

"Okay.... To bad. See you next week"

"Have fun. See you next week."

They hung up the phone. Peter began to pack his things he needed. Had dinner with May. And went to bed.

~~Next morning~~

The plain ride went good. And they were now practicing.

~~~~

Show time!

Shit I'm nervous! Peter thought.

"Guys come here." Mr Schue did a big speach. And even Finn did a few words.

"Show circle. 1..2..3.. Amazing!"

It's now or never!

Peter walked on stage. And begun his solo. He looked into the audience and saw the Avengers. Wait what?! Peter covered his shock really fast, but he saw that the Avengers were shocked to. Except Natasha, she knew about Peter and Glee club.

They nailed it! Nothing went wrong. And now the finals.

"And first place is...... From Midtown High the New Directions!!!!"

They won... They won. THEY WON! OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!

Peter was the one who walked up to get the trophy. He saw all the Avengers clapping and wissling. He was really happy.

They had a really big party, at school they are now kind of popular. But Peter was now in the elevator to the living room of the tower, he had a lot of explaining to do.

"Before you all start yelling to me about not telling you, let me explain." Peter says when he walked in. And surprisingly everyone was still silent and watched Peter.

"I always loved singing, and I was kind of embarrassed about it. I'm still kind of embarrassed about it. Last year I joined the Glee club at our school. We sang and danced. I can't really dance, I think you all saw. But I really loved it. And now at our school we are just kind of popular. So I'm happy."

"Kid all we wanted to say is that we are proud of you. Natasha actually explained everything already." Steve said.

That night it was really fun, they did games and asked Peter about all his performances.

Peter really was happy.

End

Sorry it's bad.