I Hate You!

Okay, I know I would write a twins part 2, but I don't really have any inspiration for it anymore. So to make things right, here is another twins story of Peter and Paige.

Peter and Paige were just having a normal day. They thought. 

~~At school~~

Lunchtime. You can relax, not. Flash and his goons were planning on a food fight. Which started with trowing food at Peter, of course. Loud screams came. Peter his headache was growing. 

Paige wasn't even there. she was at the toilet cause her worst period was coming. She could already feel cramps coming, but there was still no blood. Luckily. 

Back to Peter. His headache was really big and he was now running in the empty hallways, looking for a quiet place. Lights were too bright. Noises were too loud. His clothes were aching his body. Too much. He saw an empty classroom and run into it. Lights out, the door closed, and he was lying on the ground, crying. Wishing Paige was here. He grabbed his phone and turned it on, immediately regretting it. His phone screen was too bright, he clenched his eyes shut.

"K-Karen c-ca-call P-Pai-ge." He whispers loud enough for his phone to hear it.

"Peter why are you calling."

"H-he-hel-p" 

"Where are you?"

Peter didn't answer.

"I'm coming. Karen where is P......"

The only sound you were hearing right now was the almost silent crying of Peter.

A few minutes later Paige silently walked into the classroom and saw Peter lying on the floor.

"I called Tony he is coming." She whispered. (after May died they moved in the tower with Tony, he is their legal guardian.)

Peter nodded a bit to not hurt his head. He felt some really soft touches and everything went silent. Earplugs. Thank Thor. He looked at Paige with a thankful look.

"Thanks" He said quietly. She nodded.

A few minutes later Tony walked in softly.

"I signed you both out for today." He whispers.

He walked to Peter and helped him up. Tony put Peter personalized sunglasses on and walked with him out, Paige followed. It was still lunchtime so no one saw them.

~~A few hours later~~

(Peter and Paige share a room)

" I know right, he is like the hottest teacher in school........ I'm so jealous you have him as a teacher........ Shut up......" She walked into her and Peters bedroom while talking with MJ on the phone.

"Can you please be quiet?" Peter asks quiet. He was lying in his bed, still having the worst headache ever.

"Shhh Pete I'm on the phone." and she continues with her phone call and was laughing really hard.

"Paige, can you be quiet or at least leave the room?" Peter says a little louder, hurting his own head.

"Wait a sec MJ. Am I talking too loud for you?" She asks Peter annoyed. Peter nodded.

"Am I still talking too loud?" She asks a little louder. Peter put his hands over his ears.

"Am I talking so loud that your sensitive ears are hurting? Huh? Say something. COME ON PETER WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO SENSITIVE, YOU CAN'T EVEN HANDLE A HEADACHE?!" She screamed the end. Peter's ears were now bleeding.