F O R T Y - O N E

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" I yell as the officer handcuffs me. He then pulls me along to the squad car and proceeds to push my head down and slides me into the car closing the door. On the other side Breenan was getting put in and he hits my head as he's pushed into the car. I look outside the window to see Trevor being forced in another squad car.

I look over at Breenan and his lip was busted and I roll my eyes and sit back. The officer then gets in on the drivers side pulling away from the hotel. This is unbelievable. Our parents will be pissed. Well... we don't have to tell them... we are adults.

"What are we being arrested for?" I ask and the officer makes eye contact with me before looking back at the road. "Excuse me? We deserve to know why we were arrested"

"Disturbing the peace" the officer says.

"That's a thing?" I ask and he looks at me one more time then proceeds down the road. I look back at Breenan and he was silent as he stares out the window. When we arrive to the police station we then were escorted inside towards the back. The handcuffs were taken off and I massage my wrist as Breenan and I were forced in a cell. Breenan goes to sit down on a bench and leans his head back. How is he so calm? The cell closes and I go stand by the door. I hold onto the bars and stare at the officers going about their business. "Could we at least get a phone call?" I said and no answers.

"Chill out" Breenan finally speaks and I turn around to look at him.

"What'd you say?"

"I said chill out" he says looking at me and I walk over to him.

"Me? You want me to chill out? Last time I checked... I WASN'T THE ONE WHO WAS FIGHTING MY BEST FRIEND" I say and Breenan shakes his head.

"In here" someone says and I look over to see Trevor getting put in a different cell.

"Trevor..." I said and he looks at me before sitting down on the bench. I turn to Breenan and he was wiping the blood off his lip. "So let's be honest. You're not really mad that Trevor and I are together you're mad because you cheated on your girlfriend and you caught and she broke up with you"

"Cool it"

"NO! This is stupid Breenan!"

"No what's stupid is you wanting to be with him" Breenan says standing up.

"What's wrong with him? Why do you even care?" I ask and he shakes his head. "You can't control any and every guy that walks into my life Breenan"

"Camari shut up and sit down"

"NO! STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!"

"HEY YOU TWO QUIET DOWN" a cop yells at us.

"SCREW YOU" Breenan yells back.

"Breenan..." I said and I look over at the cop. He stands up and walks over to our cell.

"What'd you say?" the cop ask and Breenan doesn't say anything. "That's what I thought" the officer says walking back to his desk.

"Are you trying to stay in here the rest of your life?" I ask Breenan.

"Why not?" Breenan says.

"A Trevor Callahan?" someone says and I look over and Trevor stands up and walks over to the front of the cell as they open the door. "Someone made bail for you" the officer says.

"Who?" Trevor ask.

"First name Blake, second name I don't care" the officer said.

"Nawh, I'm cool. I'll stay" Trevor says.