F O R T Y

"Hi... my name is Trevor and this is my partner Breenan as some of you already know. We've been working really hard on this new software that we believe could be the next big step in the right direction for this company" Trevor starts and points to the screen.

"I never understood how Trevor could be friends with you guys. He's so nice, sweet and has so much going for him" Blake says.

"Yea he does, good thing I'm the one who gets to go home with him, right?" I said and Blake looks at me and smiles.

"You really think that you and Trevor are going to stay together after Breenan's through?"

"Yea... I do actually. Because we talked about it. Regardless if Breenan's mad or not, it's us so" I smile at her.

"So what I'm getting from all this is... you hate me, Breenan, Tori and for some reason Cami but you don't hate Trevor? Like he didn't keep it a secret either?" Nia says.

"You guys forced him not to say anything" Blake says.

"Do you believe that? Wait no... do you believe that he ever liked you more than friends? Do you somehow think that after all this is done, he's going to hold your hand and you guys will watch the sunset together?" Nia laughs and I join her and Blake stares at us. "I even know that he's not letting Camari go... again"

"Him letting her go? No. She'll do it" Blake smiles at me.

"Yea girl, whatever you say" I laugh picking up my cup and looking back at Trevor and Breenan. They were flipping through slides and took turns talking. I look down at my phone to see that Desi and my mom texted me. My mom was busy asking me to take pictures of Breenan and Trevor and Desi finally admits that she told Trevor about Nico and that she had to.

I all of the sudden start to hear moans and grunts at a high volume. I stop and slowly look up to the front to see a live sex video on the screen.

"Oh... umm" Trevor says taping on his computer.

"Boys" Mr. Harver says walking up to the stage.

"Sorry... Mr. Harver, I don't know what's going on" Breenan says as he taps on his laptop. I look back at the screen and my mouth drops as I see Breenan and Nia in his bedroom having sex. I cover my mouth as the guys struggle to turn off the screen.

"The reverse-cowgirl, love that one Nia" Blake says. I look over at Blake and she was smiling at Nia and Nia had her hand over her mouth.

"Blake turn it off" I said and she looks at me.

"Blake turn it off" Blake mocks me then laughs. "Yea right Camari" she says.

"Turn it off!" Mr. Harver says.

"We're trying sir" Trevor says.

"Nia... how does it feel to have the world see you so vulnerable. You know, you riding your man and tits out and everything?" Blake laughs.

"Blake... please turn it off" Nia says.

"Please? Wow... actually I will turn it off because that was so considerate of you to say please" Blake says looking at her phone and the screen finally pops off. Mr. Harver marches up to Trevor and Breenan and you could tell he was pissed off. I mean who wouldn't be. "I saved this one special for you Nia" Blake says and I see her passing her phone to Nia.

"Blake..." I said but it was too late and I see Nia stare at the phone. Her face turns curious and her eyes wouldn't pry for the screen. I knew what she was watching. It was obvious.

"I guess your boyfriend came back for seconds... apparently I'm really good in bed" Blake laughs. Tears start to form in Nia's eyes and I was lost. What should I do? What can I do? Nia's eyes look up towards the stage and I follow. Breenan was already looking at her and he knew. Nia shakes her head and stands up and starts walking out of the room.