N I N E

The following day, I highly regretted staying up all night. I was exhausted going to my classes. I still managed to get through them and Trevor was right on time picking me up. We drove to the apartment and he had already started to put decorations up.

"I ordered pizza, I got plenty of food, plus some of the guys are bringing some stuff" Trevor says.

"Sounds good" I say as I hang up signs and pictures around the apartment. I look at Trevor as he tries to find music to put on. I think he realized as his head snaps over to look at me.

"Before I forget" he says and walks down the hall. I continue to tape up pictures when Trevor walks back towards me. I stand up and look at him as he hands me a bag.

"What's this?"

"Your graduation gift" he says.

"My graduation gift?'

"I still feel bad for missing you walk at your graduation so I got you this" he says and I look down in the bag. I pull out a box to see a Polaroid camera.

"Oh, wow. Are you serious?" I smile opening the box. I hold a blue pastel camera and look up at Trevor. "Thank you" I said and he laughs and grabs the camera.

"I think I deserve the first photo" he says turning me around and holding the camera out. I smile as he takes the picture and it starts to print.

"It's probably disgusting" I laugh.

"Doubt it" Trevor says grabbing the picture as it develops and I put the camera back in the box. He smiles at the picture and I hold out my hand.

"Let me see" I said. He hands me the picture and I stare at it. I was gross looking. I wasn't prepared to take a picture right this moment. Trevor looked... handsome as usual. I roll my eyes and gave him the picture. "Eww"

"Eww, what are you talking about? We look good together"

"No you look good, I don't" I laugh.

"Cam, come on, you know you always look good" he says and I laugh as I continue to tape pictures.

"Thank you for my gift" I said.

"I'M HERE!" someone yells as the door shuts. Heels click into the apartment and I look over to see Tori. She looks around then at us. "Looking good" she says placing groceries down on the counter. Trevor slips our photo in his back pocket and turns to the decorations. Tori takes off her jacket and walks over to Trevor hugging him from the back. "I'm so excited for them" she says kissing his cheek. "I can't wait for my ring" she laughs going back to the kitchen. Trevor doesn't respond and continues to put up the decorations.

Time goes pass, Desi had came over to help and our friend Aria drove her so we invited her to stay. Breenan and Nia's friends start pouring in and the place started to get full. I was in the kitchen snacking on chips and salsa as Desi talks about the guy she met today. I then look over at the front door and my eyes widen.

"Desi... that's him!" I hurry to say staring at the brown hair guy that just strolled into the apartment.

"Who?"

"Mr. Bear... bitch" I said and she looks over and sends me a smirk.

"Damn... tear me a part and eat me alive" she said and I can't with her little remarks. "Go say hi" she says pushing me.

"No I can't" I said.

"Why not?" Aria says.

"It's too soon, let him get settled" I said and they laugh.

"YO!" Trevor yells standing on the counter. The music stops and we turn our attention to him. "THEY'RE ON THEIR WAY UP SO... SHUT UP" Trevor says jumping down. Tori turns the lights off and we wait till we hear the door. Once the door opens and we hear footsteps coming down the hall. The lights turn on and everyone jumps out with a "surprise". Everyone sighs in disappointment as it wasn't Breenan or Nia.

"Who the fuck are you?" Tori says and Blake looks over at her.

"Blake!" Trevor laughs walking over to her.

"I'm so sorry for ruining the surprise" she says.

"No, you're fine. Thank you for coming" he says.

"Excuse me?" Tori says and she stares at them. "You two know each other?"

"Tori... calm down. This is Breenan and my colleague... Blake. I invited her" Trevor says.

"Something tells me this was supposed to be a surprise" someone says and we look over to see Breenan and Nia. Well damn.

"SURPRISE!" Desi yells and I couldn't help to laugh. Breenan laughs and went around giving people hugs and Nia does too. I wave to Blake and she walks over to us.

"Well... I feel absolutely terrible" she says and I laugh.

"Don't. It wasn't a big deal" I said and she smiles. I introduce her to Desi and Aria and we all stood around holding a conversation. "I'm getting something else to drink" I say walking into the kitchen. I bend down to the cooler and move around all the beer at the top.

"I'll take one of those" someone says. I pick up a beer and stand up to turn around and see I'm face to face with Mr. Bear.

"Oh hi" I said handing him a beer.

"Hey" he says twisting the cap open. "Freshmen..."

"Yea" I laugh looking down.

"Guess you met my little sister" Breenan says coming into the kitchen.

"Little sister huh?" the guy says and I stare at him. "I was about to come tell you that you have an underage in here" he said and they laugh. "Well it was nice to meet you, thanks for the beer" the guy said walking away.

"CAMARI!" I shout and he looks at me and so does my brother. "Umm... my name... it's Camari" I said and he laughs.

"Camari... right" he says before walking away again.

"Camari" Breenan mocks me and I roll my eyes and he laughs. "Let's try not to have a crush on my friends"

"What's his name anyway?"

"Nico... and did you hear me?" Breenan says and I look at him.

"What?"

"Not my friends" he says again. "I get you're in college, and you'll be dating... but there are plenty of guys out there that's not in my friend group. Choose one of them" he said and I stare at him.

"Never that serious bruh" I say patting him on his back and walking back over to the girls.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!❤️❤️❤️
You all do not understand what I have in store for this book! I'm so excited but any predictions!???❤️❤️