T H R E E

"Sorry..." I said and he stares at me. His face comes to a smirk and he walks up to me wrapping his arm around my neck and we continue to walk. Trevor continues to talk about campus and all I could think about was how close we were. It's been such a long time since I smelled him. I know I said I was over it but he almost acts like it never happened. What we did... wasn't real. My feelings didn't matter.

"Damn Trevor already snatching up a poor freshmen" a guy said coming up to us and Trevor laughs dropping his arm. "Mason this is Camari, Camari this is Mason... you'll see him a lot, he's a teacher's aide"

"Nice to meet you" Mason said.

"You too" I say.

"She off limits?" Mason says looking at Trevor. Okay?

"Dude... come on" Trevor says.

"I'm joking... a little" he laughs looking back at me. I smile back at him but I was actually a little disgusted he was that open.

"Yea... she is" Trevor says and I snap my neck at him.

"Says who?" I say.

"Says... your brother" Trevor said.

"Who's her brother?"

"Breenan" Trevor says proud which was annoying. I look back at Mason and he smiles then looks at me.

"Don't worry sweetheart... I'll circle back around" he said walking away from us. I smile then shake my head. He wasn't the best out of the bunch but... it was the first college guy to hit on me... or should I say the second.

"I'm not in high school by the way. I can talk for myself" I say and Trevor looks at me.

"You're right. Sorry... force of habit. He's actually a nice guy when you get to know him" Trevor says. Is he... giving me the 'okay' to talk to other guys? I mean I didn't need it but... okay. Trevor and I ended up going to Panera and he pays for my food. We sit down at a table and I snapchat the campus and people walking around.

I sit my phone down and start to eat my food when I feel something heavy. I look up to see Trevor staring at me.

"What?" I said chewing my food.

"I don't know, maybe I'm just happy to see you?" he shrugs picking up a chip. He's happy to see me? "Hows Desi?" he ask.

"She's good, can't wait to see her"

"College bound" he smirks leaning back in his chair. "Why'd you pick this school?"

"Breenan liked it, so why not?"

"Come on Camari... you can't be with us forever" he jokes and I stare at him. I mean... obviously. "I don't mean it like..."

"I kinda want to take this to go" I say and he stares at me.

"Right..." he says scratching his chin. We ended up getting to-go boxes and walk back to Trevor's car. It's to the point I don't even want to be around Trevor anymore. It was awkward. All I can remember is everything we did.

Once we were back at the house, I was hoping Trevor had to be somewhere so we weren't in the house by ourselves. Trevor puts his keys on the counter and went to pick up the remote in the living room turning the T.V on.

"Trying to watch Shrek?" Trevor ask and I look at him. How does he know that's my favorite movie? I've never told him that.

"What?"

"Shrek..." he laughs. "Isn't it your favorite?"

"I've never told you that"

"You didn't have to. You watched it all the time growing up?" he says and I look down.