F O U R T E E N

There Nico's car sat and I go get in on the passenger side. He smiles at me as I shut the door. He was wearing a green long sleeve shirt and I just knew there would be no jacket.

"I'm sorry I would've came up but dorms are locked" he said.

"No you're fine" I said and he smiles.

"You look nice"

"Oh... thank you" I said as he pulls away from my dorm.

"We're heading to this street market around the corner if you don't mind"

"Not at all, sounds cute" I said and he laughs. He turns the music up and a song was playing that I wasn't familiar with.

"How was your day?" he ask.

"Good, yours?"

"Good. After work, got in good workout. I wasn't planning on doing anything tonight. I have to be up early tomorrow for work"

"On a Saturday?"

"Yea, I'm in school for Sports and Medical Fitness, I work at the Hospital in the Rehab facility"

"Oh wow, that's neat. You like it?"

"I do... if it involves helping people get in a positive mindset and healthy body I'm all for it"

"Maybe you can help me with that" I say. Oh... am I flirting? This is nice. Nico laughs and looks at me.

"Nah, you already look good. But we can workout together here and there. I'm at the gym everyday"

"I'll take you up on that"

"I'm holding you to it" he says and I smile. When we pull into the street market, there were already lots of people walking around. The sun was going down and pretty lights decorated the streets and venues. I step out the car and hear old town music playing and people laughing. This was so cute. "Hey Camari come here" Nico says and I look back to see he was at his trunk. I walk towards him as he's digging through his gym bag. "Did you plan this?"

"Plan what?" I said and he laughs.

"To wear a tank to steal my jacket?" he says pulling out a blue Nike jacket. I look at him and couldn't help to smile.

"Turn around" he laughs. I do so and he helps me put the jacket on. I turn back to face him pulling my hair out the jacket and he goes for the zipper. He zips the jacket up and stops at my chest and drops his hands. I look at him and he smiles at me. "All you have to do is ask" he says and I laugh. We start walking towards the front of the street market and I was scanning over the tables.

"Hi Nico" a female says and I look over as she brushes her hand over his shoulder while walking in the opposite direction. I hurry to look away to act like I didn't see it. I stop at a table that had cute knickknacks.

"This is gold" he said picking up a rusted Batman statue.

"Don't you mean old?" I said and he laughs.

"This stand makes really good lemonade" he says grabbing my hand and pulling me to a food truck. Nico gets us two drinks and I wasg hoping we would stay away from the ice cream. I take a sip of my lemonade and squint my eyes.

"Oh wow, that's so sweet"

"But it's good" Nico laughs and I smile at him.

"Hey Nico" someone says and we look over to see a few people walking up to us.

"What's up?" Nico says. They start a conversation and I just stand there. This is basically like having my brother around. Everyone knows of him and always want to talk. A girl was talking to Nico and he looks over at me. I send him a smile and he wraps his arm around. "Hey..." he interrupts the girl. "This is Camari... and we're actually here together, so... let me catch you guys later" he said.