T W E L V E

Blake's car was a really cute black jeep, she played the top pop hits and we pull into my dormitory.

"Thank you" I said opening the door.

"Camari!" she says grabbing my hand and I look at her. "Promise me you'll have fun today"

"I promise" I said and she smiles.

"Bye girl

"Bye and thank you" I said getting out the car. I head up to my dorm unlocking the door and going in. I close the door and went over to Desi's room. The door was closed and I knock but no answer. I open the door and Desi was in her bed with her earphones in. She looks over at me and I send her a smile. She looks back over at her phone. "Desi..." I said. She pulls out one of her earphones and I walk over to her. "I'm sorry about last night"

"If you really didn't want to go. You could have told me and not stood us up"

"I'm sorry. I was drinking with Blake and we got carried away"

"So much for a college experience"

"Dude it was one party. I'm in the right mindset now... I promise" I said and she looks at me.

"DESI I GOT YOUR PANCAKES!" I hear Aria yells. I look over as Aria walks into the room. "Oh... hey Camari" she says putting the food down on the desk. "I'm sorry, I swear I would've got you something"

"Your fine" I said standing up.

"But ladies... I know what we're doing today" Aria says jumping on the bed. "So you remember Finn last night? Well he gave me this flyer this morning" Aria says giving it to Desi and we look at it. "Down by the basketball courts by the lake, they are having this block party. Drinks, food, and sweaty guys playing basketball. Now, I don't know about you guys but I'm wearing a white shirt because I will be getting wet" she said and we laugh.

"What time does it start?" I ask.

"Four. So I need to pick me an outfit out" Aria says standing up.

"I'm down" I said.

"You really going to come?" Desi says and I roll my eyes.

"Yes" I laugh.

"Sweet, Desi... let's get her fucked up today. And get you to make-out with some people. You need to let loose" Aria says getting on her phone and leaving the room. I look at Desi and she laughs and I join her.

After my shower, and I shaved... I was in my closet trying to find something to wear. It was going to be hot... we're going to be by water. Oh boy. I pull out one of my bikini's. It was black and slip on the bottoms. I put some shorts on and my black crop top and my brown sandals. I wet my hair so it can fall down in my wet and wavy hairstyle.

"Aria's here" Desi says coming into my room with a shot glass. "Damn, okay we really getting loose today" she said staring at me and we laugh. We bump glasses before downing our drinks. "Let's go" she said grabbing my hand.

It was already rolling around 5pm when we arrive. We didn't want to be too early being freshmen and all. The lake was already packed and the smell of food surrounded the area and music screamed loud.

"Aria... ladies" someone says and we look over to see a shirtless guy walk up to us.

"Finn" Aria says hugging him. He holds her by the waist and I look at Desi and she smirks at me.

"Please help yourself to anything" Finn says and stares at Aria's chest.

"Come on" Desi says pulling my arm and we head over to get us a cup. Desi mixes the drink and hands me one.