Chapter Fifteen | Psychopaths

pic of Chelsea

----------------------------------------

Lana's P.O.V.

"You slut! You're hitting on Daniel? How dare you? He is mine! You're just a worthless and pathetic omega. So, as I had told you before, don't ever speak to Daniel again! He is way too good for you! She squinted her eyes harshly, watching me as she screamed.

I was not in the mood for this. Jack made me train all day, so everything hurts. I was clearly the worst at fighting. Jack is a good teacher, so I learned a bit, but I am not nearly as good as the pups, and they're only thirteen. So when I laid myself in Jack's bed yesterday, I fell asleep faster than the speed of light.

I woke up with the sound of Jack's voice telling me to get dressed quickly. I ate breakfast on the way to school, and now I'm here while my mates left to go do important things.

In conclusion, I am tired, everything hurts, I miss my mates, and Chelsea is shouting at me that I am pathetic and worthless. What a shitty morning.

"Hey! Wake up, you slut," Chelsea shouted at me. I saw her fist too late. She hit me hard enough to knock me to the ground. Man, she is really strong for a psychopath. I saw her foot go up, ready to kick me when a voice cut in.

"Hold it right there," A booming voice shouted. I turned to the person who spoke. This time, it wasn't Mason who saved me, but his mate, June. The look she had in her eyes made Chelsea's look pathetic. It was the kind of look that made you want to hide in a corner and pray for your life.

People crowding us, watching me and Chelsea, took as many steps back as they could, some of them even ran away. If I wasn't lying on the ground, I would run away too. She radiated power, the kind of power people feared. Luckily, her focus wasn't on me but on the person who was about to kick me. When I looked up at Chelsea, I saw her face pale.

June stepped forward and helped me stand up before turning to Chelsea again. "What were you about to do?"

Chelsea paled a little more but still spoke. "I- I was about- about to k-kick her." She was shaking fiercely at the power in June's voice and stance, but she soon straightened after seeming to remember she was the school's 'queen.' "You have eyes, so you can see that I was about to kick this piece of shit. Now, if you'll excuse me, I will go on with what I was about to do." She said daring June, her nose curled in anger.

She is really stupid, just saying. June's mouth went up a little bit making her look like a serial killer, something she might actually be. "No, I will not let you kick Lana, and you need to stop talking trash when it's obvious that you are the piece of shit here."

Chelsea's face turned as red as a tomato. "You bitch," she shouted.Her hand went up, ready to hit June, but she saw it coming, unlike me. June did a side kick, throwing Chelsea against a wall.

When she stood up again, her eyes were crazed. She tried to slap June again, but this time, June grabbed her hand and turned her around. Chelsea's feet came off the ground as June lifted her harshly before throwing her across the hall right past a surprised Mason who had rounded the corner from another hallway.

When Chelsea collided with the lockers, she left a hole and slumped, unconscious. Mason looked confused between Chelsea and June.

Realization hit him quickly though, and his lips pulled up into a smirk. "Babe, what have I told you? No fighting at school." June just gave him a cat-like grin then turned to me.

"Are you okay," she questioned, looking me over for any injuries.

I nodded and answered quickly. "Yes, and thank you for saving me."