Chapter Two | My Mates

Picture of Daniel!

---------------------------------

Lana's P.O.V.

I ran as fast as I could. I'm tall for my age, and I'm pretty fast, but this is the alpha and beta. So, I don't know how long it will take for them to trap me.

I ran outside, feeling people staring as I bolted across the courtyard. I mean, if there was a girl running past me that I had never seen before, running as if being chased by the devil, I would look too.

Right now, however, I was too busy to think about what other people thought about me. The only thing I could think was 'no, no, no, no!' To top it off, my wolf kept screaming 'go back to them!' I reached the woods next to the school and made it to the fourth tree when someone grabbed me from behind and pushed me roughly against a tree. When I opened my eyes, I saw two angry but handsome faces.

"Why did you run little mate," questioned the left one, the alpha. I can tell from the energy radiating off of him.

"I am not little," I snarled back.

They both smiled a little bit. I took this as a chance to take a better look at them both.

The alpha had blonde-brown hair matched with beautiful blue-green eyes that captivated me from the start. His lips were light pink and oh-so-kissable. He was the hottest guy I had ever seen.

Then, I looked at the guy on the right, the beta. He had brown almost black hair and his eyes were chocolate brown. I knew for sure I could drown in them as they reminded me of feeling at home, something I hadn't felt in a long time. His cheekbones were sharper than the alpha's, but he was just as beautiful as the alpha.

These two were definitely the most handsome guys I had ever seen. I think I drooled a little. Both smirked when they realized I was checking them out.

"So, mate, are you going to answer us," the beta asked, raising his eyebrows.

Then, my little freak-out moment came. What if they're going to reject me? Of course, they are. I'm not a good enough mate. I'm ugly and weak. Who would ever want to be with me? Plus, they have each other. There won't be any room for me.

Just thinking about it made my heart hurt. I think that they saw my expression go sad because the beta looked into my eyes and talked quickly, almost growling. "What makes our little mate so sad?"

"You're both going to reject me, aren't you?" I looked at the ground, trying to hide myself from their gaze. I heard them both growl in response.

"How could you think that," the alpha almost shouted. Oh no, I had upset him.

"I'm sorry, Alpha," I said quietly, trying to show my submission. It was something we had been taught to do if we ever upset someone higher than us.

He sighed and pulled my face up by my chin before looking directly into my eyes. "Please call me Daniel, and I would never reject my beautiful mate."

"I also wouldn't," the beta stated, moving into my line of sight with a goofy, trying to cheer me up, "I can't lose you, and my name's Jack." I smiled a little at the sight.

Then I realized that I was still pressed up against a tree with my two mates almost pressed against me. They both seem to realize when I did. Then, they looked into each other eyes. Both of their eyes darkened with lust before looking at, their eyes growing darker. Their faces came closer, and I swallowed loudly. All they did was just smile. Can someone please say creepy!

"You're ours," they whispered in my ears simultaneously. I swallowed loudly in response.

"But- but-" I tried to state.

"No buts little mate," Daniel said as I felt his lips move to mine.

"Except for your actual butt," Jack stated, winking at me.

Next thing I know Daniel's lips covered mine while Jack began kissing my neck. Without wanting to, I moaned loudly, causing them to grin against me. All I could think was 'Ughh I am so screwed.'

Then, Daniel's tongue asked my mouth for entrance which I denied. To tell you the truth, I was scared and turned on at the same time. I had never kissed anyone before, so I didn't exactly know what to do.

It was then that Jack found the place I would be marked, making me moan as he attacked the spot with his lips. Daniel took that chance to slide his tongue in. I felt like I was in heaven. I couldn't hold back the moans coming from my mouth.

Without realizing it, I kissed Daniel back as one hand went behind his head to pull him closer, and the other went up and down Jack's chest.I must say, he was stone hard and I could feel an eight-pack through the material. Everywhere I touched them, I could feel sparks.

I softly bit Daniel's lip, making him growl lowly, turning me on more. I smirked proudly. I liked the idea that I could bring this reaction out of him.

Soon, our lips parted as I realized I needed to breathe, but Daniel just continued kissing my jaw and neck.

Now, they were both sucking on the places they would mark, making me whimper and moan from pleasure. They both pulled away and stared directly into one another's eyes before kissing each other, passionately.

For me, it wasn't weird. It felt good being in their arms while they kissed. Actually. It turned me on even more. They broke up their kiss, and we all went silent.

Jack was the first one to say something. "Wow," he paused happily, "I got amazing mates."

Slowly my mind returned from heaven and I spoke quietly. "How is this possible?"

"I don't know, and I don't really care. I'm just happy I found you two." Daniel said, making me give him an unsure glance.

"Uh, are you going to reject me because I'm a guy?" Jack asked him, shuffling his feet slowly.

Daniel smiled lovingly at him. "Of course not. I had never thought I would be bi, but now I can't think of being without you. I guess I really never cared about genders to begin with. Besides, you're my best friend, let's just take this a step further." With that, Jack smiled, and he looked beyond cute in that moment.

"Hey, guys, I just have to think about this. I mean, this morning I was just a nobody." When I saw their faces getting angry, I quickly added to the statement. "I just need some time." Anger stayed on their features, but neither of them said anything.

With that, I turned around and walked in the direction of the school. Luckily, they didn't follow me. I just needed some time to think about it. Of course, I cared about them already, but I was just an omega, nothing special. Could I be a good alpha and beta female?