Chapter Twenty-Five | Family Time

I know that it's not a master piece, writing wise. I just hope you all enjoy the plot, because it's starting to unravel since we're getting to the end of this story (kind of). So Enjoy and let me know if you expected or not!

(yo, what's up, it's the editor here - @sarcxstic-stilinski - #thirstyforfollowers haha sorry, but I wanted to say that there's a lot of P.O.V. changes so you can get everything that's happening. Uhm... okay, enjoy.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack's P.O.V.

I was overjoyed to be in Daniel's arms again and to see Lana. I could explain where I was; I just didn't want to rush it because it was a long story, and it would take me a while to reply because my mind was on something else. It was on the fact that I couldn't feel the sparks coming off of Daniel.

Don't get me wrong, when I looked at Daniel and Lana's faces, I still felt like they were the most beautiful people in the world, and I still felt my attraction towards them. I just didn't feel the mate bond.

Was I still their mate? That was all that was in my head right now.

Then, Lana ran away, and I felt like a d*ck because I hurt her. Of course, I didn't notice it when commotion started in the mind link. I just knew something was wrong by the way Daniel looked, and before I knew it, he was gone screaming that Lana was kidnapped, and that he was going to find her, and that I had to stay safe - leaving me to be taken back to the pack house by some pack mates.

This was something that really pissed me off. I was the best fighter. How could he leave me like I couldn't do anything? I might be human, but I could still help. I wanted to help and find Lana. So, that is what I planned on doing. I was going to sprint out of here when my 'guards' left, but I was stopped by Mason and June running into my room.

"Jack, there you are! where is Daniel," Mason asked quickly.

"Out looking for Lana. Why," I replied.

"Well, because we think my mom has her," June spoke quickly.

"How come?" I was all ears now, desperate to get Lana back.

"Trust me. I still have my sources," June replied. I gave her my best 'are you kidding me' look.

"Just trust me, okay?" I rolled my eyes, but because of the lack of other options, I decided to go with this.

"And where can we find your mom?"

"Well, I've got a theory for that too."

Lana's P.O.V.

Waking up with a major headache was always one of the best things in the world. Note the sarcasm.

When I tried to lift my hand to my head, I noticed that they were tied behind my back. I struggled to get free, but I soon gave up, facing the fact that I wouldn't get free.

Instead, I started looking around. There wasn't much to look at. The walls and curtains were bright white, and in the middle of the room stood a black square table with one red rose in a vase. I was lost in thought when the only door leading to this room squeaked open, leaving me stunned and making me speechless.

All I could get out was a breathless, "Mom?"

Jack's P.O.V.

So, there was something like energy lines which circled all around the globe, and apparently, when a witch was in a place where two lines crossed paths, she was at her strongest.