Chapter Ten | Stories With A Strange Side

Picture of Lana ^

-----------------------------------------------

Lana's P.O.V

Him. Him. Him. Him. Him.

It was all my head was able to think. My brother killed the alpha's daughter. I knew he was a bad person, but I didn't expect something like this from him. My brother was a coward, not a killer.

I was too busy thinking about my brother, I didn't saw Daniel's expression. When I looked into his eyes, I saw hurt, loss, but most of all, hate.

"Daniel, I-"

Before I could finish he stood up and stated: "I just have to be alone for a little while." Then, he quickly walked away. I stood up to go after him, but I felt a hand push me back on the bench. I looked up and met Jack's eyes. He looked at me, face laced with understanding.

"Just give him some time he will see he's being ridiculous," he said while giving me a little sad smile. I took a deep breath to keep my eyes from crying. I wasn't going to cry because of my killer brother or because I caused my mate hurt. I smiled back at Jack and asked, "What was she like?"

"Shay was one of the nicest and stubborn girls I knew. If Daniel said to go left, she went right, just to irritate Daniel. It was fun to see, she and Daniel had one of the best sister and brother bonds I have ever seen. Shay was loved not popular just loved. There were a lot of people who were broken when they heard the news about her. Daniel just wasn't the same for a long time. His dad broke and became a cruel man. His mother, on the other hand, was someone Daniel could lean on. His mother is the reason he became himself again." I was silent, taking all this in. Jack pulled me off the bench. "Come on, Lana. We're going to find our mate," he said while smiling lovingly at me.

We followed his scent into the woods. On the way, we came across a few broken trees. I have to say, even for an alpha, it was very impressive to break trees.

The smell got stronger until we reached an open area in the woods. I saw Daniel sitting against a tree with his head in his hands. We rushed over to him and sat on the ground in front of him.

"Daniel, look at me. I am going to tell you a story," I said soft but firm. His eyes shot to me, and I saw his cheeks tear-stained from crying. I took a deep breath to contain my emotions.

"I haven't had the best childhood either. My brother's name is Sam, and some people of our pack had beaten him. I don't say this to defend my bother. I know it may sound bad, but he deserved it. He pulled horrible pranks and said things no normal person would ever think of. Now that I think about it, maybe he was sick in his head or something. Even though I didn't do anything, he always blamed me for him being beaten. He started to beat me to express his hatred. At first, my parents were normal people, so he would get punished if he had beaten me, but one day it all changed.

It was like my parents were dead and someone else was inside their bodies. They started to beat me for every little thing. They said that if I ever told someone they would kill me.

When I was twelve, my parents didn't want anything to do with me anymore, so they kicked me out of their house. I went to go live in a tree house. Jack, that's how I met your aunt. She took care of me and I will forever be grateful for what she did.

My brother ran away when someone came to their house to beat him up. My father stuck up for him and ended up getting killed in the process. My mother couldn't take being alone, so she killed herself."

It was silent for some time. I was surprised I hadn't pulled up my walls while talking. I built my walls a long time ago. It was so nobody could see how I really felt. I do have to tell you, walls work in two ways. It's hard to tell people how you feel, but a lot of times, I didn't even know what I felt myself.

I looked at Daniel to see how he took the news. Before I knew it, his lips were pressed against mine. It wasn't a long kiss, but I could feel the love. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes, talking lovingly.

"You're the most beautiful person I've ever met, and you're the strongest person I have ever met." I gave him an honest smile. The sun was about to disappear, and the sky was shades of beautiful colors. The air surrounding us was a nice summer breeze.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I feel like taking a swim," Jack said while standing up and walking to the little lake in the middle of the open area. When he was midway, he slowly took off his shirt and turned to us. I took a sharp breath in. He had a beautiful eight pack with a v-line running down to his low-hanging jeans. His skin was a tanned brown color. Beside me, I felt Daniel tense.

Jack simply grinned at us and turned around, walking further. When he was in front of the lake, he pulled his pants off, leaving him in only his boxers. He turned around, and I can't say this enough, but he has one of the sexiest bodies in the world.

"Hey, are you coming in," he yelled to us with a devilish grin on his face. Then, he turned around and slowly started making his way into the lake. He dipped into the water and came back up a few seconds later, a few feet away, dripping deliciously. He seemed to be standing up on a rock or something because you could see his full top half, stopping at the top of his boxers. He looked like a god standing there, wet and smiling.

I turned to see Daniel stand up and make his way to the lake, taking his clothes off quickly. I have to say, I don't think I could choose between their bodies. 'Well, good thing I don't have to,' I thought to myself.

Daniel dived into the water and stayed under for very long. Jack looked confusedly around him when something pulled him into the water. Seconds later, they both came up with their lips locked. The view of them turned me on.

I made my way to the lake and stripped myself of my clothes until I stood in my panties and my bra. The boys had stopped kissing and were looking hungrily at me. I smiled innocently at them, making my way into the water. When I was close enough, they pulled me to their sides, and Jack started to kiss me passionately while Daniel attacked my neck. It was an indescribable feeling, their bodies against mine. There were tingles everywhere. I let out a soft moan.

It was just about to get very heated when we heart a pack member yell in our heads. "Rouge!"

So much for having a nice moment with my mates.