Hi, guys..

Hello, readers of this book! I just decided to make another book, a sequel to this one. Don't worry, I won't ever delete this book. What with all the people who enjoy reading this, and the love you guys give me, I don't want to tarnish that. So, I haven't made the book yet. I'm trying to figure some things out about how I'm going to do that book, plus the million others I'm doing. I'll keep updating 'My Pet Kitten (An Andy Six Fanfiction)' and some others because I kinda know what the storyline is. The reason in not updating much on this book and a few others is because I came up with the idea and just started writing without figuring out what the conflict or storyline should go as, I'm a little sad with myself because you guys LIKE my books and I don't want to stop that.

So.. The sequel will have to be at a small halt along with 'A Zombie Apocalypse / BVB love', 'Adopted By Andy Biersack', 'Adopted By Andy Biersack and Juliet Simms', and 'A Rebels Past ( Lynda and Jace )'.

If you guys want, I have written other books I am trying to finish because I know what the conflict will be: 'Emo Love', 'A Demons Pet', 'The Outcasts', and I'm think of two other books that I have only written on paper: 'The Demons' Artist', and a book that was inspired by The House Of Night series - which is a published book in libraries and stuff.

Um.. If you guys want, you can check out my Twitter and ask me some stuff or give me some inspiration, or ideas you want to see what I'll do with: 'Lily Black' @LydiaHope22

Okay so.. I love you guys and hope you'll be patient with the books.

(And I just realized that ended this book with a terrible cliffhanger... I am so sorry don't kill me!)