Chapter Nineteen - Three Days Later...

Three Days Later...

I'm pretty sure my hair is a huge greasy mess, I don't care. I haven't moved from my spot beside Andy ever since I first came in. My throat is throbbing from thirst and the huge lump that makes me cry every few minutes. It just truly hurts that Andy's like this.. It really does..

-- Andy's P.O.V. --

I could feel myself begin to able to move, at first I could only twitch my toes a little, then I could move my eyebrows a bit too.. And then finally my eyes, I finally 'woke up'.

Lynda at first didn't notice because she was crying at my side, I squeezed her hand. She stopped moving all together, then slowly looked up. Her expression clear joy, happiness and surprise. Her eyes were a really dark shade of black, well., yeah. Of coarse it would be because she hasn't left my side in.. Four days! I got up looked at her.

She stayed like that for a few seconds and then outright hugged me, I bear hugged her back. She was sobbing into my shoulder, I - being the me I am - said, "Hey, hey. It's okay, it's okay."

Soon she calmed down and kissed me, she pulled back muttered, "I'm so glad your awake.. It hurt to see you like that.."

I cupped her face in my hands and said, "I would never do that, I would never die on you." Firmly.

Some nurses came in with shocked and bewildered faces, some doctors checked and checked to see if I was okay I really felt like a had an amazing nights sleep, I felt really good. Nothing hurt anymore, I was healing remarkably. It was great.

I got up after the doctors went away, the guys and all crowded around me and we group-hugged, Lynda was holding back tears. I wrapped my arms around her.

"It feels great to up and running again." I said chuckling, letting go of Lynda. She stayed by my side as if I might fall, or go unconscious all of a sudden.

"Dude, you know how long you've been asleep?" CC asked rhetorically.

"Four days..?" I sorta asked.

"Yeah! Lynda hasn't moved from your side ever since we came in." Jinxx said.

"Yeah, you need to.. Drink something." Jake said raising eyebrows.

"Everyone here knows, Jake." Lynda said, blowing it off.

"So the human lives." Lynda's dad said as him and Lynda's mom come in.

"Yes, dad. He isn't dead." Lynda said, glaring daggers at her dad.

"And how is that possible? Oh, right! He's an Angel." Lynda's mom said, practically spitting out the word 'Angel' as if it was something disgusting.

"What's so wrong about Lynda loving an Angel? Their just another supernatural species, their like guardians of those who need protecting or something." CC said.

"Shut it, you filthy human!" Lynda's dad snapped.

"Oh, so I'm filthy? Actually, I showered this morning so.. I'm pretty nice smelling." CC said cheekily, chuckling, not noticing the danger he might be in.

"Lynda, we've come to give you one final chance. Are you going to spend the rest of your immortal life with an Angel? Or be with us, your parents who want nothing but what's best for you?" Lynda's mom proposed.

"I'm going to spend the rest of my life with my mate, even if he's Angel. I still love him, and nothing can change that. Not even you, mom, dad." Lynda said strongly.

"Alright. You'll regret making that decision, you'll be like us soon." I could feel my wings come out at the threat of breaking me and Lynda's love. I pulled Lynda closer with my arm that was around her waist.