Chapter Seven - The Dream

Andy's P.O.V.

I climbed into my bunk and said good night to everybody. As if Hope was listening in I heard her beautiful voice say 'Good night, Andy. I love you..'

'Good night, Hope. I love you too..' I said, smiling. I then went to sleep.

((Dream))

I was standing in the middle of a park, there was a swing set, slides, jungle gym, and even a sand box. This was unfamiliar to me.

I looked around me and noticed a pair of red eyes coming towards me. I backed away from it. Scared. It came out of the shadows and saw that it was like a shadow, a black mist.. thing.

I felt a hand grip mine, I looked down at it and saw that it was Hope! She looked up at me and I heard 'Run.' I was confused, 'Why? What's happening?'

'Please, just run.' Her voice was.. Determined.

I did. I didn't want to, but I felt that had too. For my own safety. But I didn't want to leave her there. All alone to fight off that thing.

I bit my lip hard and ran the other way, away from the situation. 'Thank you, Andy. I don't want you to get hurt..' I heard her beautiful voice say.

I looked back and saw that she tackled the thing. I stopped running and looked side to side, it was really dark. I could barely see a thing now. All I could see was the fight in the playground. It looked like something out of a horror movie.

It had punched Hope in the face, causing her to fall onto the ground. She kicked it down and grabbed its head. She then twisted it too far, I looked a way, I heard I sickening snap and then felt Hope's hand on my shoulder. I looks down at her and saw a bruise on her face.

I pulled her into a hug. 'How did that happen?' I asked. I then took a look at her bruise.

'It was a shadow demon. It's natural existence is to make people fear, fear the dark, they do it to people in their dreams. I didn't want you to be like those people.' She replied. The bruise was slowly fading away, like it never happened.

I noticed that it was getting lighter and lighter. Soon the park didn't look scary and out of a horror movie. It looked.. happy. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the swings. She giggled a little as we started to swing back and forth.

It was like we were sharing the same dream..

"Hey Hope?" I said. "Hmm?"

"Are we in the same dream? Since are minds are linked and stuff."

"Yeah, you wanna play twenty questions?"

I shrugged, "Sure."

"Okay, ummmm. Actually, I already no everything about you, how about you ask me questions." I laughed. Right, I'm famous. "Alright, Uh. Favourite colour?"

"I have two, blue and black."

"Favourite band?" I smiled at this.

"Oh, you know what it is!" She said laughing.

I laughed with her, "Okay, okay. Uh, favourite class? Like, in school?"

"Oh, easy. Art!" She shouted happily.

"Are you an artist?"

"I hope so."

"I bet you are." I said smiling. She blushed. "Um, favourite song?"

"Fallen Angles, by Black Veil Brides." She said proudly. I smiled. She's amazing.

"Well, why thank you!" She said, I looked at her surprised. Oh right, she can read my mind.