Chapter Nine

It was now 9:47 pm and time to go to bed. I washed my face off, cleaning my face of make up and got into my pyjamas, I got out of the bathroom and laid in my bunk. I think after about 5 minutes I got up and went to Andy's bunk. He was fast asleep. I got in and laid beside Andy, he woke up somewhat and saw that it was me, he smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him around the waist.

'I love you Andy..' I said.

'I love you too, Lynda... Good night.'

And I finally fell asleep.

--Morning--

I woke up several 'Awww's. I opened my eyes and saw CC, Jake, Jinxx and Tripp looking at me and Andy. I felt myself blush.

"Good morning love birds." Said Jake. "Good morning, Jake." I heard Andy say. Oh, good. He was awake.

"Well this is awkward." Said Tripp. We all laughed. It was true, though. It was very awkward.

I got up and out of Andy's bunk and grabbed some clean clothes, my make up and hygiene bags, hair brush, and straightener, and ran into the bathroom to get ready. I put on a slightly ripped BVB tee shirt and a dark red undershirt, a pair of ripped skinny jeans, black studded combat boots, and my cross necklace. (Me: Originally a cross was used for sacrifice and torture, so it sorta reminds her that she has many scars and that she is proud of them.. That's for me too.)

I straightened my hair, hair sprayed it, and put on my black beanie. I did my make up - which consisted of black eyeliner, dark purple eyeshadow that looked black, sparkly lip gloss, black mascara, and powder foundation.

I smiled at myself in the mirror, it looked like my reflection was encouraging me to be happy. I should be, I mean.. I've found my mate, I finally ran away from home, I have awesome friends who understand that me and Tripp had to go. I have an amazing life ahead of me!

I went out of the bathroom and saw that the guys were waiting for me. "Wow." They said. I laughed and went into the lounge area and sat down, flipping through the channels.

Two hours later I saw the guys come out of the bathroom, all dressed and had their make up on. I smiled and said "Finally you guys are out of the bathroom, I was starting to think you were just making off." I said, I saw that Tripp was blushing. He always did when it came to inappropriate things, such as masterbation. The guys all laughed and sat down, I gave Ashley the remote, and saw that Jinxx had taken it out of Ashley's hand.

"Hey!" Yelled Ashley. Jinxx grinned and stuck his tongue out at Ash.

"Oh, it's on!" Yelled Ash, and he tackled Jinxx, they guys started to yell "Fight!" Over and over. I just sat there laughing my ass off. Jinxx had won the fight and said "Now, any requests?" Ash growled at Jinxx, who just smiled.

I can definitely get used to this..

We all felt the bus stop, "We have momentarily stopped, you are able to go and buy some snacks if you want, we'll be moving in an hour." We heard the driver say.

"Yaaay!" We all yelled raising our hands into air and jumping up, heading to the door of the bus. We got out in a big heap on the cement floor, all of us groaning. Ashley and Jake and Andy were actually on top of each other! Me, Tripp and Jinxx all laughed as they got off of each other one by one.

We got to go and get some snacks, like Root Beer, Coca-Cola, Barbecue chips, a whole bunch of chocolate for me (YAAAY!!), Monster energy drinks, more energy drinks, a Batman key chain for Andy - I got him that :P.

We even went to the mall! We went to Hot Topic!! I got a new black beanie, a BVB tee shirt, ripped black jeggings (Me: To those of you who don't know what's 'jeggings' are, they are leggings that look like jeans.), a 'Skillet Rules' shirt, and some new black converse!! It was so much fun!