Chapter Twenty Three - The Telling

Lynda's P.O.V.

"Hey, what's up?" Andy asked, putting his arms around me again.

"Oh, Tripp had a nightmare, about him telling Tyra, but she.. Uh, called him a monster and ran away. I told him that she isn't like that, and she'll understand. But I honestly don't know if what I said is true." I said. I hate to see my brother like this.

"It's okay, I can most definitely tell that Tyra is a considerate person, she'll know that he loves her, and that he would never hurt her. It's okay." Andy said.

"So wise. Even though your barely half asleep." I joked. Joking made me feel better sometimes, right now it sort of did. Not much, but still.

"I know. But it's true, at first when the doctor told me you were a Vampire, I was a little scared. So were the guys, but I thought 'Well, we were alone when we met them, so wouldn't they have killed us then?' I asked the guys that. We weren't in America when the fact that Vampires existed, so we didn't know if you were good or bad. But, Greg said that you two weren't bad, that you would actually kill yourself if you hurt a human. That convinced us." Andy said.

I sighed. "So that's why you think Tyra will accept Tripp?" I asked, looking into Andy's eyes, Andy nodded. I snuggled into Andy's chest.

"Oh, god, I hope so.." I said. I felt Andy kiss my forehead. "It'll be okay." I heard him say. Soon after, I fell asleep.