Chapter Fourteen

"Well, that was quick." Ashley said. We all looked at him. "What? It's true!" He said.

Jinxx started to explain. "It's his Angel instinct to protect what he loves. Now, since he's mated to Hope, that's probably what made him react faster. Since he 1. Loves Hope. 2. His Angel side hated to see his love"- he slurred at the word 'love' -"being so close to a person with a knife. And 3. Andy himself is really defensive of what he loves, like when we're at a concert and there's a ton a haters, he has to flip 'em off." Jinxx concluded.

'Why did Lynda have to be involved.. I hated to see her like that..' And thought. I hugged him tighter, letting him now I heard what he thought.

"You heard that huh?" Andy asked me. "Well.." I trailed, Andy tutted and I picked me up over his shoulder. "Ah!" I giggled. "What are you doing? Where are you taking me?" I faked victim.

"Oh, somewhere you'll absolutely hate." Andy said.

I gasped. "No! Not that please! You know I absolutely hate parties, Andy!" I shouted, playing along. 'Oh, please, not a party..'

"Oh, fiiinne." Andy said, letting my down. I smiled.

"What?" Andy asked.

I used my Vampire speed and picked Andy up bridal style. I smiled a big triumphant smile. When Andy realized what happened he said "What the fuck?"

I said nothing. Andy looked around and said "Wow, your short." I made a fake shocked face (:o) and threw Andy onto the couch. The guys had burst out laughing around the time I picked Andy up so they were literally on the floor laughing their asses off.

"Oh, shut up guys." Andy said, fighting a grin. He failed miserably.

Andy got up off the cough and picked me up bridal style. I crossed my arms and made my hilarious 'pouty' face. He chuckled and leaned in to kiss me, I closed the space and kissed him. He licked my bottom lip, I parted my lips a little, letting him in my mouth. (Me: Dat. Is SOO a 'that's what she said' joke. Lol.)

I heard all the laughter die down, ugh. They guys were watching us. (Pervs). I heard Jinxx clear his throat. We broke our kiss and I blushed. Burying my head into Andy's chest.

Andy held me tighter, kissing my forehead. I smiled, 'My Angel..'

'Yes, your Angel.. I love you, my Lynda..' Andy said through our bond.

'I love you too.. So, so much..'

We just stared at each other while the guys talked about another upcoming tour, I was - yet again - on Andy's lap. My arms loosely around his neck, his loosely around my waist. (Me: I know, that's a lot of 'loosely's... If that's even a word.)

"Guys! GUYS!!" CC yelled at us.

"What?" I asked dumbly.

"We have been shouting 'Guys' for over 5 minutes. Anyway, we just wanted to know if Hope would like to come on tour with us again." Ashley said.

"Oh, well of course! I would love too! I absolutely love meeting the fans after the concert is done." I said. 'But really, I just love to see you smile..'

'Aww, thanks. Shit, your making a man blush!' Andy responded. I looked up at Andy's face to see that Andy was blushing, I smiled. 'Damn, why are men able to blush?! What a fucked up mystery..' Andy thought.

"We will never know.." I trailed. The guys looked at me curiously, then realized that we were talking through our bond.

'They always keep forgetting about that. Oh, well. The first time their faces were priceless!' I think.

--Time Lapse To Bedtime--

"So, Andy? Are we going to tell the fans?" I ask, climbing into bed beside him.

"I guess, I mean. Well, I don't wanna lie to them. They deserve to know. Right?" Andy said.

"Yeah, we'll tell them at the concert, 'kay?" I asked.

"Yeah. Good night, Lynda."

"Good night. GOOD NIGHT TRIPP!" I shouted into the baby monitor that Tripp made me put in me and Andy's bedroom. I heard Tripp groan and mutter a "G'night." Just audible for Andy to hear.

I went into Andy's arms, snuggled against his chest. 'He is so warm..' Was the last thing I thought before I fell asleep.