Chapter Seventeen - Andys P.O.V.

Andy's P.O.V.

I looked at Lynda as she cried, she can't bear to see us in pain. Jinxx, CC, Ashley and Jake were on the ground next to me, they were groaning and taking in shaky breathes. I was doing the same, the pain is so unbearable.

Lynda hands on the sides of my face was the only comforting thing I could feel, the rest hurt like a motherfucker. Soon, the ambulance Lynda had called 2 minutes ago came and took me and the guys in separate ambulances. They asked who would want to come, Lynda said that she wanted to be with me, that she needs to.

The people worked on keeping me alive while the driver quickly drove to the nearest hospital. Lynda was a crying mess beside me.

'Please.. Don't die.. You can't die on me.. Please.. Don't die.. I'm so sorry this happened...' Lynda thought desperately.

'Its okay.. I'm not gonna die.. It's not your fault.. This was bound to happen sometime later..' I tried to reassure her, but it just made cry harder.

The people took me and the guys into separate rooms. I then heard the monitor beep, my heart rate. It was really quick, like id just ran across the country. The pain was the worst thing I'd ever felt in my life, but I couldn't move, I was too weak to move. The doctors took the bullet out, I heard my heart going slower. And I soon felt darkness begin to cover me.

'No.. I can't die.. I can't die on Lynda..' Was my last thought as darkness enveloped me and I closed my eyes, my heart still going slower, and slower, and slower...