Chapter Ten

I woke in Andy's arms yet again, he was so warm. So comforting, calm. I smiled, I felt Andy pull me even closer into his arms. I went into his mind.

'Is she awake?... She's so beautiful when she's sleeping.. Oh, shit. I hope she's not listening.. If you are, Lynda I love you.' I smiled and looked up. "I love you too, Andy." Andy blushed, 'He's so cute when he does that..'

We both got up and I grabbed my clothes and make up and hygiene bags and headed - more like ran - to the bathroom, I turned on 'Sugar Rush' by Blood On The Dance Floor. Sorta dancing to it as I slipped into my outfit (Red tank top with a black heart with a narrow through it, a black skirt, black leggings, red converse, a black beanie and a black 'I Love Black veil Brides' hoodie two sizes too big). I styled my hair before putting my hair into a pony tail to do my make up, when I finished it I styled my hair and put my beanie on. I left the bathroom and earned some wolf whistles, Tripp glared at the guys.

"Hey, now. No need to glare, it's not our fault you sisters hot." Ashley said, making me blush.

Andy then joined Tripp in the glaring club, but only at Ashley.

"Hey guys, calm down." I said. They did. "Sorry, Hope. But your my twin sister, I'm supposed to be a little defensive. Even though I wouldn't have done anything but glare." Tripp said, I smiled. "It's okay, Tripp. I totally understand."

"Okay, so he's not gonna bite us?" CC asked.

Me and Tripp laughed at that. CC sorta paled. "No, I'm not gonna bite you. I would never do that, you guys are my friends." Tripp said. They all calmed down.

Me and Andy sat down, me - yet again - on Andy's lap. All the guys looked at me and Andy, I sighed.

"Look, I know you guys are all curious and all. But I'm not gonna bite Andy." I said.

"Yeah, well. We are curious as to what it looks like.." CC trailed. "Can you at least show us?" He asked.

I looked at Andy, he looked at me. 'Its okay.. You can bite me.. I know your hungry.' Andy said.

I sighed again. "Okay.." I said. The guys were looking at us immensely. I moved Andy's hair, Andy moved his arms so that he was loosely hugging me, I extended my fangs, I showed they guys my fangs and saw their eyes widen. I moved my head towards Andy's neck, his heartbeat was calm, not nervous..

I then bit Andy. The guys all gasped, they've never really seen this before so I understood. I drank some of Andy's sweet blood, I remembered that Ashley said that he was A Positive. My favourite.

Andy hugged me closer, I put my hand on Andy's chest and gripped his shirt. Someone cleared their throat and I let go, licking the bite wounds so that they healed over.

"And that's that." I said simply.

"Andy, are you okay?" Jake asked.

"Oh, yeah. She didn't take a lot." Andy answered.

I looked up at Andy, he was smiling at me. I smiled back. I went into Andy's mind.

'Okay.. The guys' stares are getting a little uncomfortable..' He thought.

"So, now you guys know what it looks like. Oh! Me and Tripp also want to teach you guys how to defend yourselves against Vampires." I said.

'Really? Cool!' Andy thought.

"Cool! We can kick Vampire ass!" CC yelled. He then realized what he said and said "Oh, no offence to you guys.." I chuckled.

"It's okay, you meant those who want to kill you. Not us." I reassured.