Chapter Twenty One - The Date

"How do think she'll react?" Andy asked, patting Tripp's shoulder.

"I'm not sure, should I tell her?" Tripp asked nervously.

"Well, I told Andy the second I knew. But.. She might be different." I said comfortingly. This is a big deal, Tripp has had his heart broken three times. All by girls who wanted him because he was.. This is really awkward to say/think but.. Hot. This is really big deal for him, considering he thinks he's found his mate.

"I'm just, going to go on the date." Tripp said, I hugged him one last time before he walked out the door.

"Do you think he'll tell her?" Andy said, putting an arm around my shoulder.

"I'm not sure." I said, staring at the door. I heard the car start and begin drive away.

"How do you think she'll react?" Andy asked.

I sighed. "I'm not sure." I hugged Andy, I don't want Tripp's heart broken again. I looked to the floor, ugh. I feel like a mom watching her son grow up.

-- Tripp's P.O.V. --

I drove over to Tyra's place, she was leaning on a pillar and looking up at the sky beside her house. She was so beautiful, she had her black hair curled, she wore a black leggings, brown Uggs, a sleeveless white shirt and a grey cardigan. Her make up was black eyeliner, black mascara and lipgloss. She was absolutely beautiful, some people wouldn't say so, because theirs so many other prettier girls. But Tyra Vedder was the most down-to-earth person in have ever met.

I pulled over and got out. "Hey, Tristen!" She said, she green eyes sparkling behind her light brown glasses.

"Hey. Um, you look really beautiful. Not that you don't look.. Beautiful everyday. It's just.." I trailed, ugh. I'm so nervous, should I tell her what I am? No! That'll scare her! But then I wouldn't be truthful, and I don't want that.

"Thanks, you look really handsome too, in all that makeup." Tyra said, I smiled.

"Thanks. Um, so. What movie would you like to see?" I asked.

"Would You Rather?" She asked.

"Is it a horror movie?" I asked.

"Yep. I love horror movies, even though they scare the living shit out of me." We laughed.

"Me too, come on." I said, I opened the passenger door for her.

"Thank you, Tristen." Tyra said as she went into the car. I went around and got in, I looked to her and smiled. She smiled back as she put her seatbelt on. I put mine on and drove to the town cinema.

We parked and I ran to her door before she opened it, she chuckled when I held my hand out for her. She took it and blushed, she's so cute when she does that.

We got the tickets and went inside, I bought us two things of popcorn, one root-beer for Tyra, one coca cola for me, and two bags of skittles. Skittles rule.

We made our way into the movies room (Me: I have no idea how else to put it :P), we took our seats and waited for the movie start. We joked around and ate our popcorn. "So, how scary is this movie?" I asked.

"No idea. I haven't watched it yet. I hear it's pretty scary, though." Tyra said. I took a sip of my coke and smiled at Tyra. Ive never really felt this way about a girl before, even ones I fell in love with. I'm sure that she's my mate, how should I tell her? I mean, Hope told Andy and he was fine with it. But then again, he knew she and I were Vampires before that. I shouldn't, but I can't not tell her! That would untruthful, and I don't want that.