Chapter 62

I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back at me too. We headed to the basketball court where the guys were. I see few of the girls there too. I am happy to get away from Ash and be around people who keep me safe.

Ryder lead me to the girls before he went to join the guys. I gave him a small smile to let him know that I will be okay. He then headed to the guys. I took a seat on the bench with the girls. They looked at me confused a bit.

"We didn't know you guys were going to be here. Did Jake ruin some alone time with the man you want?" Unique asked.

"No. He was fine. I am happy he texted him." I told them.

"Why?" Marley asked me.

"Well, I have good reasons and bad." I said.

"Wait, you are saying you have good reason for see us and a bad reason." Quinn said.

"Well, the good part I was going to text you guys any ways. Ryder asked me out." I told them.

The girls all started the cheer for that and squeal. I smiled by their reactions. But then Quinn stopped it by asking,

"What is the bad?"

"Ash is hanging around the park. He came up to me and cornered me. But Ryder got me away from him." I told them.

"Oh Kitty. There must be something we can do. We can't let him think he is getting away with this. He is practically stocking you. There has to be something." Marley said to me.

"I know. But we are already doing everything we can do. So, I don't know what else we can do." I told them.

I know I feel safe right now. But right now, I feel like I have eyes on me. I don't know if I am being paranoid or whatever. I know I shouldn't because I am with my friends and my knight in shining armor.

*Ryder's POV*

The guys and I took a break between games. We were on the other side of the court. I had Kitty in my view sight. I was worried about her. I also kept my eyes out for him. I didn't want him around at all.

"So, what happened man?" Jake asked me.

"Well, I told Kitty how I felt. We are going to be together." I told them.

"Good for you man. But why do you look like you're on edge?" Jake asked me.

"He is somewhere around the park. I know it's a public place. But he knows to stay away from Kitty. He didn't. He cornered her. I never wanted to punch him some bad." I told him.

"Are you kidding me? He knows that he isn't wanted and to leave." Sam said.

"No. I am worried that he is still hanging around. But I don't know where." I told them.

"Damn man. What are we going to do?" Jake said.

"I don't know. But I want to do something. I just don't know what. I feel like I can't do anything." I told them truthfully.

"Just being there for her and everything. You are already doing everything you can do. By being you." Sam told me.

I looked over to Kitty. She was smiling and laughing. She looks so happy and safe right now. We headed right over to the girls. To join them with whatever they think is funny. Sam is right I am doing everything I can and more. I will not stop at all.