Chapter 39

The girls looked at each other one more time. Then Quinn was going to speak for them all and say,

"About Kitty trying to get Nicole's brother in trouble. We don't know what Kitty told you. But it probably was a lie."

"Are you kidding us? She is the one who lies." Jake said pointing Nicole.

"No. She is not. She is the only one who is not keeping everyone in the dark." Santana said.

*Kitty's POV*

I then got to the glee room door. I hear everyone talking. I keep hearing my name. I looked over to Kurt. He gave me a sorry look. I then took a deep breath and then walked in. Kurt was right behind me.

"Really Nicole?" I said to her. I just ignored everyone else. This was better me and her. No one else.

"What Kitty? They deserve to know the truth." She said.

"Truly no they don't. If I choose to tell them. Then that is me choose. Not yours. It happened to me and not you." I said.

"No. It didn't happen. You lied then and you are still lying." Nicole said.

"Believe all you want. I don't care. I know the truth. I don't care what everyone else says. I learned who I can trust." I said to her.

"Then that means you don't trust these girls." Nicole said gesture towards the glee girls.

"I trust them. It's just I wasn't ready to tell them. I was scared." I told her truthfully. I couldn't look at anyone except for Nicole. I don't know why. But I didn't want to look anyone else.

"If you say she is lying. Then why not tell us your side of everything." Rachel suggest.

I didn't say a word. I couldn't say anything. They were putting me on the spot. I wasn't ready to tell them. It was hard enough to tell the guys. I can't tell the girls yet. I am not ready.

"I can't." Was all that came out of my mouth.

"Why not?" Quinn asked me.

"I just can't. I am sorry." I said. I then just ran out of the room. I was in tears. This ruined my life back then and it is doing it again.