Chapter 14

"Come here we can fix that." Marley said. Brittany got make-up out of her book bag. The girls came around me. They fixed my make-up and fixed my hair. Then we left the bathroom and headed to our next class. The rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about that bitch and Ryder. Why did Ryder think she would want to join? I'm sorry but the bitch is nothing but a bitch. I know I'm swearing a lot but I am mad right now. But it is after school and I have Cheerio practice. No glee practice after school today. I walked to practice with Brittany.

"So what do you think of Marissa?" Brittany asked.

"What do I think of her? I think she is a stuck up bitch." I said.

"Really. Why do you think that?" She asked me.

"I that because he brought up the pass about Me and Marley. Like really who does that." I said.

"I don't know. That was kind of rude of her to do that. We all put that behind us." She said looking at.

"Yeah I know. If she joins glee. I don't know what I'm going to do. "I said walking onto the field. The guys were already out there doing their practice. I saw Ryder. He looked so hot all sweaty.

"Kitty, earth to Kitty." Brittany said waving her hand in front of my face.

"What?" I said. I must have spaced out.

"You spaced out when we were talking." She said.

"Oh sorry Brit. What were you saying?" I said looking at her but still have Ryder in my view.

"What I was saying was. That you should not cause trouble. If she joins glee then that is a good thing. We then have more members. Also then our family will grow." Brittany said.

"Yeah. I know. But Brit. What if she is not good for glee? What if she turns out to be a bitch and hate glee?" I said.

"Then why would she join glee if she hates it?" She asked.

"I don't know." I looked at her. "Never mind. I promise I won't do anything to her." I told Brittany.

"Thank – you." She said. Then we started practice.

When we got done with practice. I went to the locker room. I grabbed my things and walked back to the field to wait for Ryder. The football players were still practicing. When the guys got done. They walked into their locker room. Then Ryder came back to the field. I walked down to him.

"Hey." I said smiling at him.

"Hey." He said smiling at me.

"So you back for good. Or was that just a sit in?" I asked him.

"I'm back. You were right. I shouldn't be mad at everyone else for one person mistake." He told me. We started to walk.

"I know I'm right." I said.

"Wow full of your self is we." He said jokingly.

"Maybe." I said.

"So how was your day?" He asked me.

"Good. How was your day?" I asked him.

"It was good. So Marissa is thinking of joining glee." He said.

"Oh really." I said.

"Yeah." He said looking at me. "You okay?"

"Yeah fine." I said looking ahead.

"Okay. Just making sure." He said. We finally got to my house.

"Thanks for walking me home." I said.

"No problem. Remember I will be walking to school tomorrow morning too." He said smiling at me.

"Okay. See you tomorrow." I said smiling.

"See you tomorrow." He said walking way. I headed into my house. I went inside to a quite house. Are you kidding again they are not home? Then I heard a knock at the door. I went to the looked thought the peep hole. I did see anyone there. I slowly opened the door to find....